Qatar Gp

deadman

3pm Qatan time is 7 local time according to my calculations, anyone know a good place to watch it suk central area? Wonder if the londoner will have it on, they have a reasonable buffet sunday nights to boot.

Or alternatively a website one can watch on?

cheers

D

M

Although only FP3, it's quite interesting to see that the Ducati of Dovizioso is only 1/100th of a second behind Rossi's Yamaha....looking forward to qualifying but more so the first race of the season....come on Rossi!!!

1. Lorenzo

2. Rossi

3. Crutchlow

Edited by Rickster

I'll be catching up with it on the BBC I-Player. As it's too early in the morning for me.

It's going to be an interesting season for sure smile.png

So please clue me in on this karlos

I just looked up that bbc Iplayer

see the site & event here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01ry7qb/MotoGP_2013_Qatar/

Does that mean on the morning after I can download it or is there some fee etc.?

Thanks for any info

I'm using a tor network that i set up a while back, I've lost all the set up

info and files sad.png

But it allows me to view any BBC broadcast usually within 30-60mins of a programme

being aired. smile.png

Ok so we need to run a cable from your house to my condo.

Where ya at? laugh.png

heheh

Thanks though looks like I may be stuck with sloppy seconds based on someone uploading

later. Someone usually does

I'm using a tor network that i set up a while back, I've lost all the set up

info and files sad.png

But it allows me to view any BBC broadcast usually within 30-60mins of a programme

being aired. smile.png

i still use that tor that you posted ages ago its a good system ....mania try uk-tv asia just download the player they have a trial version that includes bbc 2 which is the channel where they show moto gp in the uk simply get up monday morning and watch straight away no downloading needed here is the link dont know if mods we leave it up.....http://www.uk-tv.asia

• Like 2

i still use that tor that you posted ages ago its a good system ....mania try uk-tv asia just download the player they have a trial version that includes bbc 2 which is the channel where they show moto gp in the uk simply get up monday morning and watch straight away no downloading needed here is the link dont know if mods we leave it up.....http://www.uk-tv.asia

Thanks taninthai will give it a try

i thought it started at 3pm, but its 11pm....well thats sh*t

I see Qatar GMT+3 is 4 hours behind us here in Thailand GMT+7

I know the race is run at night & have seen they start the

main at 22:00

Kind of hard to believe starts at 10 at night?

I mean I know the lights make it as day but

that must be weird for the racers? I guess they will acclimate their

body clocks.

Ok so 22:00 start = 2am here AFAIK

I wonder which idiot agreed to start a race at 10 pm <deleted>. I suppose it's to suit the europeans who see it early evening. I can't see the point of floodlight racing (ala Singapore) you can't see anything of the track,crowds or surrounding area. You might as well have in europe at a test track.

Great to see a field of MotoGP riders without that tw@t Casey Moaner in the mix.... passifier.gif

Those bikes look fantastic under those flood lights.

And don't forget the glowing brake rotors. smile.png

Yeah, saw that on Dovi's Ducati as he was slowing down after a quick lap....superb shot!!

I wonder which idiot agreed to start a race at 10 pm <deleted>. I suppose it's to suit the europeans who see it early evening. I can't see the point of floodlight racing (ala Singapore) you can't see anything of the track,crowds or surrounding area. You might as well have in europe at a test track.

Probably the same idiot who realised that riding MotoGP bikes in searing middle eastern 40+ degrees heat and humidity is about as much fun as rubbing a cheese grater over your bell end!!! blink.png

Seriously.....did you really need to ask????

Edited by Rickster
  • Like 1

Great start to the new season, Moto 2 race close dual between Redding and Espargaro with the latter just edging it.

MotoGP, what can i say... the Doctor is back!! and anyone who had any doubts that he may have lost his competitive edge just watch the re-run of the race. Came through off the grid from 7th to 3rd pretty quick but then a slip up dualling with Dovi's Ducati saw him slip back to 7th but worked his way through the field to take 2nd. Lorenzo rode a text book race from start to finish.

I've got high expectations for the MotoGP class this year, a lot of top competitors thumbsup.gif

Great start to the new season, Moto 2 race close dual between Redding and Espargaro with the latter just edging it.

MotoGP, what can i say... the Doctor is back!! and anyone who had any doubts that he may have lost his competitive edge just watch the re-run of the race. Came through off the grid from 7th to 3rd pretty quick but then a slip up dualling with Dovi's Ducati saw him slip back to 7th but worked his way through the field to take 2nd. Lorenzo rode a text book race from start to finish.

I've got high expectations for the MotoGP class this year, a lot of top competitors thumbsup.gif

Yes someone uploaded the last lap from Moto2 will attach video

Yes talent does not stray very far & Val is going to be good to watch this year.

As well as Marc who may have a great 1st year if he is able to stay consistent.

I have not watched in awhile & seeing Moto3 I was a little more than impressed

with how those single cylinders run. After the death of 2 stroke I did not think

this would be a good class at all. especially when they limited the engine to a 250

single cylinder but I have 2nd thoughts now.

I was so impressed I went & looked up some info on that KTM engine.

Some impressive numbers & technology going on there for sure.

Each exhaust "titanium" valve gets its own exhaust pipe! Interesting thinking on a single cylinder

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/KTMS-ALLNEW-250cc-RACE-ENGINE-IT-SHARES-NOTHING-WI-8330.aspx

Moto2 last lap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm48fEet6JY

Edited by mania

Great to see a field of MotoGP riders without that tw@t Casey Moaner in the mix.... passifier.gif

Those bikes look fantastic under those flood lights.....Happy MotoGP is back after what seemed a long off season...thumbsup.gif

Thats funny, 'casey moaner'.......miss having a fellow oz on the grid, but won't miss the gaylords relentless whining

• Like 1

Those bikes look fantastic under those flood lights.....Happy MotoGP is back after what seemed a long off season...thumbsup.gif

Thats funny, 'casey moaner'.......miss having a fellow oz on the grid, but won't miss the gaylords relentless whining

Well you did have Bryan Staring on the grid although he didn't finish....

I was so impressed I went & looked up some info on that KTM engine.

Some impressive numbers & technology going on there for sure.

Each exhaust "titanium" valve gets its own exhaust pipe! Interesting thinking on a single cylinder

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/KTMS-ALLNEW-250cc-RACE-ENGINE-IT-SHARES-NOTHING-WI-8330.aspx

I think the idea of a dedicated exhaust pipe for each exhaust valve is not really new , I used to have a honda xr600 that had it as well.

Edited by pokerkid
  • Like 1