Why Are Condo's More Expensive Than Houses?

thenervoussurgeon

Have had the villa up for sale for 2 my years 8.9 mill

And that was reduced - no interest as people are buying condos in Phuket attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1366123379.550219.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1366123399.050640.jpg

Plenty more pics but this is nai harn and the market is not moving at all

There is the rub 4-5 million the house is still affordable at 8+ you are looking at a very narrow amount of buyers. Lately the Farangs are full of shit & the Thai's are the buyers. We sold our 1 &1/2+ rai with a 176 sq.meter house. The bank estimatedit's value at 6 mill+ the day we sold. The Farangs we showed the property to wound up purchacing the most hideously built(for 400,000 baht) red brick pizza ovens. I won't mention the names of the poorest contractors here in Bang Saray but they usually are in 40-60 tw lots & leaning sows & finish work attrocious. They book for 1.5-2 milllion so there is the biggest problem Cheapest of the cheap charlies with the best stories on the planet. The most amuzing are the Farangs claiming to be contractors. 3 questions in codes & I can decipher a loser. My girl has gotten great with the bullshitters. She just tells them to hit it there is the door. Nice looking house but to expensive with the Euro pound & USD tanking against the baht it is not much insentive to build a luxerious house. 8-10 years ago was the last good times era for expensive Pads. It also may be a Phuket thing. After the tsunami the prices dropped & got harder to resell.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had the villa up for sale for 2 my years 8.9 mill

And that was reduced - no interest as people are buying condos in Phuket ImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1366123379.550219.jpgImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1366123399.050640.jpg

Plenty more pics but this is nai harn and the market is not moving at all

Maybe it's 50% overpriced

Exactly my thoughts, unless there is a lot of house and a lot of land on the other side of the house that is not visible on the picture.

I bought larger with pool and garden for just under 5 Mio. Low and behold, the house opposite without pool and smaller land plot went shortly after for well over 5...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app