New Honda Big Bikes Made In Thailand Next Year!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem they have is the price they are selling big bikes at now,if they built and released a 600r here it would virtually kill any sales of the cbr 1000r with it's silly price tag .who really knows what's gonna happen we will now have a good year of gossip and rumours

• Like 1

Just cause they build em here does not equate they will be sold here.

Yeah exactly. For examply Toyota Thailand make an export (MIddle East) Fortuner which cannot be bought in Thailand. Bugs the hell out of me, as it is a 4 liter, V6, twin cam(I think?) VVTI, petrol, engine, 5 speed auto, AWD and goes like a rocket. I know as we have two as lease vehicles. Sorry I digressed to cars, but you get the idea biggrin.png

Edited by Garry

Yeah exactly. For examply Toyota Thailand make an export (MIddle East) Fortuner which cannot be bought in Thailand. Bugs the hell out of me, as it is a 4 liter, V6, twin cam(I think?) VVTI, petrol, engine, 5 speed auto, AWD and goes like a rocket. I know as we have two as lease vehicles. Sorry I digressed to cars, but you get the idea biggrin.png

Toyota are great at serving dross on the menu and saving the classy stuff for somewhere else. I know as I have seen Toyota at work in Australia serving dross by the boatload!

It's a 4 cam for the 4 litre V6 version. The 2.7 version is a twin. We have them here in Qatar although I drive a 6 litre V8 Sequoia (modded and remapped wink.png )

Best bit though is that 97 octane is only 8 baht a litre.

Back to bikes now ..................................smile.png

Edited by Phatcharanan
  • Like 1

tail section of the CBR 600 is looking fairly dated by now... very 2003 ish :/...anyway, i won't be holding my breath especially after Hondas latest offerings and restricting the only proper performance bike they sell in Thailand sad.png

The CBR600RR is simply the best looking sports bike on the planet. Nothing Ducati makes even comes close.
really,i prefer the look of the r6 or gsxxr in the 600 range,and well ducati is in a completely different class,not saying i dont like cbr 600 but it wouldnt be my first choice bike if all bikes were available here.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

if there is a cbr600rr here for 390 k, i am sure we all go buy it like dogs right now regardless of design i guess, right Tanin?
of coarse id be one of the first in the queue.

• Like 1

tail section of the CBR 600 is looking fairly dated by now... very 2003 ish :/...anyway, i won't be holding my breath especially after Hondas latest offerings and restricting the only proper performance bike they sell in Thailand sad.png

That just shows how ahead of their time they were back then. :)

• Like 1

The CBR600RR is simply the best looking sports bike on the planet. Nothing Ducati makes even comes close.

It is definitely a looker, but Ducs are pretty too.

looks great n them colour schemes but these are the old models 2012

Back in the real world the CBR would probably be my 4th middleweight choice behind the ZX636, GSXR600 and Daytona.

Living here in the Twilight Zone, I'd take any European or Japanese inline 4 under 400k and count my lucky stars.

But it still looks like a dodgem.. :)

• Like 1

Guys, just stop near kalasin due to a xxxxxxx gale. While waiting under police tent! One truck stopped and two guy came under tent as they have things getting wet on the back. Guess what? One if the guys are working for ap honda big bike division and he gave me the final details about the new honda bikes will be made in thailand! 1. Honda VFR1200:lol: 2. Honda cbr650 - but unfortunately only two cylinders:( our dreams for a 4 cylinder supersport bike are gone>_> Why not a 4 cylinder honda, why?sleep.png He told me that, bikes are ready but doing test runs right now. Both will be released 11 months later. Cbr650 will be 25 hp more on top of cbr500:lol: I am sure we are the first ones to know that:D

post-114750-13660210228844_thumb.jpg

Edited by metisdead
Profanity
  • Like 1

Guys, just stop near kalasin due to a xxxxxxx gale. While waiting under police tent! One truck stopped and two guy came under tent as they have things getting wet on the back. Guess what? One if the guys are working for ap honda big bike division and he gave me the final details about the new honda bikes will be made in thailand! 1. Honda VFR1200:lol: 2. Honda cbr650 - but unfortunately only two cylinders:( our dreams for a 4 cylinder supersport bike are gone>_> Why not a 4 cylinder honda, why?sleep.png He told me that, bikes are ready but doing test runs right now. Both will be released 11 months later. Cbr650 will be 25 hp more on top of cbr500:lol: I am sure we are the first ones to know that:D

Did you notice how many empty Sang Som bottles where in the cab?

• Like 2