Cheap Beer In Chiang Mai

tornado24

I know a few places but I go there too much and I want to change. Rama IX park 3 Leo 129 baht, the music is all thai and the people as well.

Chiang mai saloon old city I think is 95 bahts but no music.

Yellow bar is 120 and I like there but I go almost everyday.

I need to know a place with nice beer and music. If is cheap better of course.

Because anyone answer, just posted a few ideas.

Perhaps people go to loi kro, I dont know...

I have a sensational idea why don't you go to Loi Kroh and find out.

Not having the need of a bar for a life style I could not help you out other than I had a good breakfast at the Old English Pup and in the old city at the UN Irish pup.

Walked up and down the street over the years in the evening and saw many ladies in the establishments. Some had Adams apples. Many fine places to get a foot massage.

the thai bars i go to charge 59baht large leo 69 to 110 bht for thai meals great groups, and many many very young serving ladies with great personalities.

When it comes to barmaids, the personalities that the op seems to be looking for are those that come in pairs.

T

• Like 2

Most Thai places charge 129bht-139bht for 3 LARGE Leo's! Talking about Santitham Plaza and the bars behind Big C on Superhighway.

Always makes me wonder how they make money? Volume I guess?

Live music bands behind Big C, quite a lively place!

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=chiang+mai&hl=en&ll=18.800614,99.023093&spn=0.001379,0.002642&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=7.049238,21.643066&hnear=Chiang+Mai,+Thailand&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=18.800577,99.022948&panoid=Clrzo6FGU-VI7P2Bif6LAQ&cbp=12,220.13,,0,11.06

Because anyone answer, just posted a few ideas.

Perhaps people go to loi kro, I dont know...

I have a sensational idea why don't you go to Loi Kroh and find out.

Not having the need of a bar for a life style I could not help you out other than I had a good breakfast at the Old English Pup and in the old city at the UN Irish pup.

Walked up and down the street over the years in the evening and saw many ladies in the establishments. Some had Adams apples. Many fine places to get a foot massage.

WOW,arent u a happy chappy,are all the guys fromCM like u lol

the thai bars i go to charge 59baht large leo 69 to 110 bht for thai meals great groups, and many many very young serving ladies with great personalities.

Very young?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes. Compared to the average age in the tourist bars, many of them look like they only just got out of diapers.

I know the area behind Big C ,any other places in town with reasonable prices and easy girls ?

Santitham Plaza similar.

where is that? I live in Santitam and never saw that place hehehe

I only know a plaza where sell food and clothes for women.

I dont hang out much around here only to oxide sometimes.

The day before yesterday I was in town and bumped into a friend and though I don't usually partake in day time drinking these days we found a bar where we were served by a very nice looking young lady who filled our tankards with ale and ice every other sip, the other half a dozen girls working there all were easy on the eye. When it was time to pay the bill, my friend and I were debating what it was going to cost, estimating around 440 baht for the 4 Leo's we drank.

Pleasantly surprised when the bill arrived to be charged 65 baht each for the large Leos and 10 Baht for the ice!

Am I going to tell everyone where this bar is...no.giggle.gif

somtampet, on 09 Apr 2013 - 19:22, said:

true blue, on 08 Apr 2013 - 21:16, said:

well there certinally very young in my eyes,average age is about 20.

"Not having the need of a bar for a life style"

I guess statements like this amuse many patrons of bars(myself included) who didn't even realise that they were there because they needed a lifestyle...............

of course though, " Not having posted close to ten thousand times for a lifestyle", I could be excused

not slinging....just smilingsmile.png

Dayli...Nimmanhaemin Soi 11. The main reason is that they have the coldest beer in town (no ice needed), and will give you promo price and bring them 1 at a time. I think the 3 tiger for 129 is gone, but they have Asahi, Leo, and Heineken. As a farang, a 10% tip makes me a vip, even though they are tip sharing. Very nice people, too few farangs for most, but it can also be a great place to bring a few first timers. Good college ambiance, but plenty of older folks. English Menu.....Accurate billing........Some decent street food can be brought in, and they will bring it to your seat. Parking is a beach, but if you're going to beer promo, might be a good idea to walk......just down the street from grace dental.

• Like 2

Dayli...Nimmanhaemin Soi 11. The main reason is that they have the coldest beer in town (no ice needed), and will give you promo price and bring them 1 at a time. I think the 3 tiger for 129 is gone, but they have Asahi, Leo, and Heineken. As a farang, a 10% tip makes me a vip, even though they are tip sharing. Very nice people, too few farangs for most, but it can also be a great place to bring a few first timers. Good college ambiance, but plenty of older folks. English Menu.....Accurate billing........Some decent street food can be brought in, and they will bring it to your seat. Parking is a beach, but if you're going to beer promo, might be a good idea to walk......just down the street from grace dental.

That sounds quite nice, cheers mate!!