Non-Immigrant Visa “B” Denied

Hello,

I have a problem. Just be in KUL to get a new Non-Immigrant Visa “B”. Had 2 before for (each for 3 month) without any problem. Documents

are the same as used before. Now I directly get the documents back from the counter and was told I have to obtain first a work permit to get

a new Non-Immigrant Visa “B”. So what options do I know have? I am not working yet in Thailand just setting up a company. Is their a chance

to get a Non-Immigrant Visa “B” in any other embassy in the area around thailand? Can i now enter Thailand again with just a 30th day stamp

or will I have their now a problem with this? Thanks for your kindly help. Thanks, Arne

You shouldn't have any problem with a normal 30 day exemption stamp if you are eligible. Getting a non-B on your own may be problematic but you could consult with Sunbelt or Siam Legal.

Unless you have a work permit application receipt (WP3) and/or letter of approval you will not get a B visa at any nearby consulate.

If you are just setting up company and not working you can continue to do that with a visa exempt entry or a tourist visa. Which is what you could of done when B visa was denied.

From your home country you can apply for Non B for 12 months to set up a Company. One of the Legal firms like Sunbelt Legal who are a Thaivisa Sponsor can provide help to you with the paper work required but you have to apply from your home country i believe. Not sure how this will work if you done this a couple of times already for 2x3 Months as it one time only thing us far as I understand it.

You shouldn't have any problem with a normal 30 day exemption stamp if you are eligible. Getting a non-B on your own may be problematic but you could consult with Sunbelt or Siam Legal.

Why would he want to consult with "Sunbelt?" to pay a fortune?
  • Like 1

I am surprised they gave you two already. No way this would have happened in the thai consulate in P.P. Normal procedure is to get a multiple non b before coming to Thailand from your home contry. Applying then for a 90 b once your company is set up so you can apply for WP.

What is taking so long for your company set up? It should only take a couple of weeks for the paper work to go through.

Some people do not mind paying for a service from a company that executes properly. A fortune to one, is hardly a consideration to another.

Thanks for all the information and answers! The company itself is ready since a few month. The problem is that we not yet find 8 thai people for employment (we are two founders), we don't used the here named agencies for the company formation but another one. Well we now apply for a tourist visa (never had one before) and hope we will get it. Than we have some more time to find a solution and maybe consult another service to get it done.

KHR1010, on 10 Apr 2013 - 00:27, said:

BrianCR, on 09 Apr 2013 - 22:21, said:

jdinasia, on 09 Apr 2013 - 09:29, said:

Some people do not mind paying for a service from a company that executes properly. A fortune to one, is hardly a consideration to another.

The words are "Service" and "executes properly" - I tried them once and never again and as for information my pet dog knew more than their Chiang Mai branch abet, it is now under new management

Thanks for all the information and answers! The company itself is ready since a few month. The problem is that we not yet find 8 thai people for employment (we are two founders), we don't used the here named agencies for the company formation but another one. Well we now apply for a tourist visa (never had one before) and hope we will get it. Than we have some more time to find a solution and maybe consult another service to get it done.

That is why you use a Lawyer to set up a company here. They supply (on paper) their staff as the "Thai Workers". Normally your Thai partner gets 50%, you get 49% and the lawyer gets 1%. Mine cost me a total of 50,000 baht and that included their accounting services.

Yes we also use a service / consulting / lawyer company to setup our company in Thailand. But we don`t want to go the fake employe way because this could make a lot of trouble if something goes wrong. But we find it very hard to find qualified employes and thats the reason why we not yet could apply for the work permit. So lets hope we can sort it out soon.

Well just picked up the passport at KL and they gave us a tourist visa. So this work out, at least. Thanks once more for all the help. Really happy to find here some good answers.