British Man Seen To Jump From Bali Hai Overpass In South Pattaya

Rimmer

British Man seen to jump from Bali Hai Overpass in South Pattaya

UK-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--A British national thought to originate from Scotland was seen to jump off the Bali Hai Overpass in South Pattaya early on Tuesday Morning.

Rescue Services rushed to the scene at 4am to assist the man, thought to be aged in his thirties. He had sustained head and upper body injuries and a suspected broken right arm.

From the start he was combative and was verbally abusive towards rescue workers who took him to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital.

A witness saw the man walking along the bridge and he was then seen to stop and sit on the bridge wall. The witness described how he saw the man jump off the 10 meter high overpass to the road below.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/82385/british-man-jump-bali-hai-overpass-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-04-09

Must be on yaba or something... there was a post with a video (after the incident) a few years back when a guy broke the window with his laptop computer and jumped out the 2nd or 3rd floor in his apartment building. Of course he survived and started yelling at and attacking the bystanders and those trying to help. He was clearly out of his mind as seen on a video.

Ten metres onto a hard surface. Kills almost anybody who tries this. This guy walks away.

"At the Hospital the man continued to be combative and was, at one point, restrained by security guards who were called to assist medics who were threatened with violence. Doctors feared his combative state could be a result of a head injury but the man continued to refuse treatment so was released from the restraint and went on his way.

The Police were called to the Hospital but took the case no further after they failed to locate the man who had already left the Hospital."

As though as leather. Probably went to his hotel, took a shower and changed clothes, and then went off again to pick up a girl. A cheers to the Scotsmen.

• Like 1

Its obvious that the Scott took a wrong turn and ended up off course. He could waste his valuable time (time is money) and back track or take a short cut over the side and get back to the fun. Now what would you do different ?

These Thai blokes delayed his fun further.

LLL

He's lucky and if drunk it probably saved him from further injury. I saw a guy on a bicycle get hit by a car going 60+ kph last year. I was one driving behind the car that hit the guy. The cyclist rolled up the fender of the car, bounced off the windshield and went about 5 m into the air and came down hard on the pavement. We all stopped to help him as we were sure he was badly injured. Next thing we know, he jumps up and is in a wild rage. After he calms down, the only injury he has is scraped knees and elbows.

Just wonder what proof there was to say he was a Brit, suppose any Eastern European speaking English which is not his first language could easily be mistaken for a Scott.

Yeas, I have noticed the Scottish speak Eastern European, at first I thought it was just English with a heavy accent but I've since come to realise they were working with the Russians assisting them during the cold war against the English.

I had not realised until recently, the words Bagpipes, haggis and hoots mon were infact East block words for items used to tourture the English !

David Cameron beware !!!

• Like 1

WoW considering there are the vaguest details given, this man had his heart broken by an agogo girl, is a lazy dropout who is about to scrounge of the British taxpayer etc etc etc ...

What a bunch a losers you must be to mock someone who may or may not have tried to commit suicide.

• Like 1

WoW considering there are the vaguest details given, this man had his heart broken by an agogo girl, is a lazy dropout who is about to scrounge of the British taxpayer etc etc etc ...

What a bunch a losers you must be to mock someone who may or may not have tried to commit suicide.

Plus anyone on benefits isn't holidaying in Thailand. I know someone who is on disability after a very serious accident left him unable to work. He was devastated, volunteers a couple of times a week for a few hours to give him something to get out of bed for and the family go to Primrose Valley or Flamingo Park. That they receive huge handouts is a myth created and perpetuated by the redtop newspapers.

I am from an NCB estate which has now been turned over to the council. A lot of my extended family live on council estates. There isn't a criminal amongst them. And the majority of council estates are quite all right. Again, a myth created and perpetuated by the gutter press. Of course there are bad ones, there are some shockers, but at the same time I know of a lot of nice areas of council housing. All in the north, perhaps the south is different.

• Like 1

Plus anyone on benefits isn't holidaying in Thailand. I know someone who is on disability after a very serious accident left him unable to work. He was devastated, volunteers a couple of times a week for a few hours to give him something to get out of bed for and the family go to Primrose Valley or Flamingo Park. That they receive huge handouts is a myth created and perpetuated by the redtop newspapers.

I am from an NCB estate which has now been turned over to the council. A lot of my extended family live on council estates. There isn't a criminal amongst them. And the majority of council estates are quite all right. Again, a myth created and perpetuated by the gutter press. Of course there are bad ones, there are some shockers, but at the same time I know of a lot of nice areas of council housing. All in the north, perhaps the south is different.

Up until the 70 over half the countries population lived in a council house, i think its a middle class/media thing to mock such estates ... despite the fact their own parents were more then likely brought up on one.

Besides dont they sell for 350K plus in London.

Amazing Thailand...Amazing Thai Visa bloggers.... Never believe anything you read in a Newspaper in Thailand....Has any one considered that his drink might have been spiked. Maybe he stupidly tried yaba combinded with too much Chang.

Maybe he has had enough of life. Maybe ...Maybe..... he got bad news from his Stock Broker !!!! who knows? But to immediately assume he is some tax dodger, lives in a council house, and has mental problems beggers belief.

Personally I think he lives on his 1,500 acre Scottish Estate and sails around the Bay of Siam on his 40 foot yacht.....its just as mad a guess as others have made on here....

For those who wish to really die by jumping I have followed many stories about this in Thailand and you must jump from at least a 6th floor to die. Anything less than 4 floors just leads to severe injuries and a big hospital bill.