Business Networking Functions - Yangon

samran

Hi all,

Generally don't like these types of events, but am interested in attending the regular ones in Yangon.

Can anyone give me any pointers as to what foreign chambers are organising what events that are worth attending?

Many thanks in advance...

Samran

There is a networking function on tomorrow night starting at 17.30 at The Union Bar and Grill (new bar and restaurant) on Strand Road.

Cost is $20 including beers, wines and house spirits. (The cost is apparently not compulsory if you don't want to drink)

PM me for more details.

There are various networking functions from time to time - I'll keep an eye out for others.

SVB

Samran

There is a networking function on tomorrow night starting at 17.30 at The Union Bar and Grill (new bar and restaurant) on Strand Road.

Cost is $20 including beers, wines and house spirits. (The cost is apparently not compulsory if you don't want to drink)

PM me for more details.

There are various networking functions from time to time - I'll keep an eye out for others.

SVB

Many thanks for that. Won't be able to make it but am looking to time visits around them. So will keep and eye out for your updates (if any!), especially for regular fixtures.

samran

Should also mention that every Friday evening at the Strand hotel is an informal networking night. Excellent place to go and meet Yangon expats, business folk, NGO's, diplomats, etc. Half price drinks all night.

Couple that with the British Club happy hour on the first Friday of each month (everyone heads there from the Strand) - a good night to meet a broad range of Yangon based people.

• 2 months later...

There will be a networking function in Yangon this coming Tuesday 25th June.

2nd InterNations Yangon Networking Event
Venue: Vista Bar
Time: 1900-2200

Join the 2nd InterNations Yangon Event at Vista Bar on Tuesday, June 25th. This stunning venue with views of the Shwedagon Pagoda will be the perfect setting for a lovely night of networking, good conversation and the chance to meet many interesting people. Don’t miss being a part of this global community!

The event will start at 7pm and ends whenever you want. The entry is free. Welcome drink and finger food will be provided.

Don’t forget to register for this event by RSVP on this page here

• Like 1