Apps/programs For Free Voip Calls To European Numbers?

DavidMavec

Hello...

I use an iPhone app called Magic Jack to make free VOIP calls to U.S. phone numbers. I am wondering if there is a similar app that exists to make free calls to to European numbers. Anyone know of such a program?

I'm not looking for Skype, Google Voice, or other services that are pay... free only :-).

Thanks.

Tango

Viber

My Thai GF uses both of these to free call & free text me. You can also send video message with Tango

Neither of those programs calls European numbers for free, not very helpful. Anyone else?

But thanks anyway wouldn't have gone a miss I'm sure.

Just saying.

:)

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Tango

Viber

My Thai GF uses both of these to free call & free text me. You can also send video message with Tango

Neither of those programs calls European numbers for free, not very helpful. Anyone else?

But thanks anyway wouldn't have gone a miss I'm sure.

Just saying.

smile.png

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Many thanks Jambco984,

A thank you costs nothing.

PD

Edited by PaddyDaddy
  • Like 1

How much does Tango™ cost?

Tango uses your data network to place video calls and does not use up the minutes of your calling plan. If you have purchased an unlimited data plan, then your mobile provider will not charge you for using Tango. If you have a plan that limits your data consumption, then on average, approximately 2GB of data will be used if you make 450 minutes of video calls over 3G or 4G. Or connect over Wi-Fi for free calls wherever you are!

Remember that Tango uses your phone’s data plan. If traveling outside the country, make sure your mobile plan covers international data roaming so there aren’t any surprises on your bill when you get home. Call your mobile service provider to ask about international calling and data plans before you leave.

" If you have a plan that limits your data consumption"

I assume this applies to you as you appear to be a miserable <deleted>*ker, so yes, you are right, it is not free.

Tango

Viber

No sensible person is going to help you after this response. Ask Google.

Oh... don't worry, it's free.