Question About The Driving Test For Thai License.

Hello my friends.
Have a question about the driving test for thailand driver license.

Do you have to bring your own car for the test?
Or do you make the test in "Their" car ?

I´m asking because i want to take my driving license before i get my car....

Best regards // Sweandfree

You may also often rent a car on site... People make a quick buck by renting an old and washed-out car 100 THB for a loop and the exercise.

Do u know if its possibole to rent a car like that in Bangkok where u make the driver license :) ?

Best regards // Sweandfree....

You may also often rent a car on site... People make a quick buck by renting an old and washed-out car 100 THB for a loop and the exercise.

Do u know if its possibole to rent a car like that in Bangkok where u make the driver license smile.png ?

Best regards // Sweandfree....

Not sure. I passed my license in Pathum Tani, and there was someone renting a car there. I guess the same would hold for Mo Chit...

Perhaps not relevant information now as it is from the dark ages (I am guessing about 1995) but as my foreign licence had expired at the time I had to do the driving test at Mochit. At that time DLT did have a set of vehicles that could be used for the test and it was not necessary to hire one.

The vehicles were of course in very poor condition and I doubt roadworthy so any inexperienced driver that managed to pass their test in those vehicles did a great job!!

Yes, if you take the test at Mochit "their car" does exist, the transport department definitely has cars to rent to people who take the test. Only automatic. I can't remember how much it was but something like 200-300 baht.