It's Time To Change

POMPOUI

Dear all

I'm 39 and extremely overweight. 1m82 220 kg.The highest I have been in kilos was 250...

I've had some really serious troubles with my health/work/mariage/medication in the last years. I had reached a point that was wondering if life was worth living it. 3 years ago I got a pension for my health problems. Since then I spend most of my time in this lovely country. My doctors have given me the approval to stay here under the condition to fly back to Switzerland once every 3 months for a full check-up.

I've lost the first 30 kg last year by reducing my food consumption drastically. 2000 Kcl instead of 3'800. Most of calories coming from proteins shakes and oats . Not any muscle loss only fat.

I started because my Doctors where giving me 5 more years. And because I met a yummy, funny, wealthy ,educated thai girl and fall in love.I wonder why she date me. I wouldn't date me...

By loosing 30 kg I heal my diabetes. No more medication. Thanks to that I was able to become more fit/awake/happy/outgoing

Now after a very long break. I need to accept that California Wow will not open again. And that the life membership 30'000 + 27 hours of Personal trainer that I pay just before they close are gone.

Even If I don't feel very comfortable due to the absence of AC I bought a year membership at Tony's. for two main reasons. The swimming pool and the multiple locations. If its a no energy day I can go to the soi buakhao one, next to my home. I try to do everything by walk and not use a car.

Unfortunately since I become more active and walk on a daily basis I realize that I have a tendinitis. And when the inflammation starts I need total foot rest for a week. When this happens I stay home and reduce my calories to minimum.

One awfull thing in this city are the moto taxi's. all of them will propose me they're services laughing like retarded monkeys. And they can do this daily for years. The one next to my house did it for 2 years 3 to 5 times per day until I told him to f####. Then he stopped. But the one in the next soi continues. I love this country but I hate the moto taxis behavior.

Now that I will add exercise on my daily program I will increase my calories to. But only healthy ones. I could open a shop with my supplements stock.

I decided to share a part of my self and life here. To motivate other people in the same case like mine and get encourage/advises from any in a mood to.

Look forward to read your comments

Fraternally

First off, good luck to you on your endeavour, and I hope you are successful. One thing I would like to add is that eating protein shakes etc will not prevent muscle loss unless you actually use the muscles.

That is a given, i think you always will loose a bit of muscle.. but mainly fat. I lost some strength during my year long weight loss and i assume i lost some muscle because I lost strength.

Now that I am off my caloric deficit im gaining back muscle and strength or so it seems. Of course by lifting weights you do minimize the loss of muscle.