Where To Buy New Set Of Plastic For Crf250L

alco

I have a mate who wanted to change his CRF250L from red to white. Does anyone know where to get the genuine plastics set? Preferable near Pattaya area. I tried the dealer in Rayong where I bought mine and they have no clue. Would be great to have contact numbers of the shop that have one. Thanks

Any honda dealer that sells the bike will be able to order them usually takes 3- 4 days sumet cycle on here can probably get them, remember there are some new colours now because the motard versions have been released so there are black and red plastic available too,for all the bits around he tank and two fork protecters i payed 1500 bht think this was the same price the dealer pays no commission added, i have seen some plastics bits on ebay uk site pricd at over 1000 bht for 1 piece

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It is unbelievable to me that the dealer could have "no clue". Something has been lost translation or perhaps you bought it from a scooter dealer. The plastics are available to them. They may just be too stupid to know how to order them.

It is unbelievable to me that the dealer could have "no clue". Something has been lost translation or perhaps you bought it from a scooter dealer. The plastics are available to them. They may just be too stupid to know how to order them.
amazing thailand......

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The day I bought mine cash on that dealer I also ordered the rear rack for the crf which I saw on their catalog. I paid 500 baht deposit for that item and two months later it did not come and just told me they don't have it and returned to me the 500 baht deposit. So I'm not really surprised if they don't have the other bits. My Thai gf do all the talking for me. They don't display CRF now, only scooters so I guess they won't make effort on ordering parts for me.