House Drinking Water System

ZOOKA

• 2 weeks later...

Pure is just before the overpass (over the railroad) on the south of town (at the Takiab Rd intersection) on the right side of the road going south (going south do the u-turn under the over-pass to return to Hua hin and heading north again you can enter by turning left into a small road next to their shop before re-entering Petchkasem Rd.) There are a lot of Pure shops now in town but I had visited many of them and I think that Rose at this shop is very good and she speaks excellent English. If you wish to make mineral water instead of just purified water my wife sells systems that cost about 30,000 baht and are US made.

Pure is just before the overpass (over the railroad) on the south of town (at the Takiab Rd intersection) on the right side of the road going south (going south do the u-turn under the over-pass to return to Hua hin and heading north again you can enter by turning left into a small road next to their shop before re-entering Petchkasem Rd.) There are a lot of Pure shops now in town but I had visited many of them and I think that Rose at this shop is very good and she speaks excellent English. If you wish to make mineral water instead of just purified water my wife sells systems that cost about 30,000 baht and are US made.

Belated Thanks!!

Yes several members have recommended this company so I will pay them a visit!

I just need something basic.

Thanks for your time!