British Sex Fiend Arrested In Phuket

webfact

Glad they pointed out the one seated, I couldnt quite work it out from the picture.

Ah well more expense for the UK tax payer.

In a photo of 5 Thais and 1 farang, you couldn't work out which one was British? LOL.

if you saw a photo of three Pakistanis, a couple of Arabs and an Indian...could you pick the Brit? LOL

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he in a shirt and tie walking down beach road?

Why the hell not? Is there a dress requirement for that area?

Perhaps he was having a break from work at the hotel, probably needs a shirt and tie for that kind of job.

being a brit....maybe socks and thongs (flip flops too).

Perhaps he was having a break from work at the hotel, probably needs a shirt and tie for that kind of job.

Yes but it didn't say he was wearing trousers Ha Ha

So the two boys sexually assaulted in Phuket last year.... once the investigation is done and they want to lay charges.

Is he going to be locked up for years in the UK while they try to extradite him back??

No, it might be that he will stand trail for that in the UK.

Don't know about British law but in Australia the offence is treated as though it happened in Australia. I think I read somewhere that the US is the same

*Deleted quote edited out*

Don't need to look to Australia to respond to the poster's claim. It has happened all over the world. And that does absolutely nothing to support any connection between homosexuality and pedophilia - let alone the assertion made by the poster in question.

And while I wasn't intending to argue this here and now, I'll point out that:

1) Not all the sexual assaults by priests are on male children.

2) That which has gone on within the Catholic Church represents a tiny portion of what takes place the world over.

3) There is a well supported school of thought with the posit that not all pedophiles who assault boys are truly homosexual (keeping it simple: for some, their powerful sexual attraction is to children, not males per se).

What's your point?
Edited by Scott

According to a few posters their belief is that peodo's are gay, Ha Ha

So all young underaged girls are molested by gay men ???

and all young underaged boys are molested by gay men ???

I do think some people have a twisted fear of Gay males, To my knowledge many molesters are relatives/friends. Many also are married men who want a bit of young fresh, or are deprived of sex by a bored wife. But naturally many are gay.

All walks of life are molesters, not much mention of Ladies who molest ???

This is a Perfect example of why Thailand and other countries do a back ground check for everyone that wants to even visit. Before even a Tourist visa is allowed there should be a back ground check to keep trash like this guy out of any country but the one where he currently resides and he should reside IN PRISON,

So if you made a little mistake many years ago you should be still punished for it? I mean something like DUI, not sexual assault of a child. If you have a criminal record how do you distinguish between the criminal records?

"The arrest followed Jonathan King of the UK-based Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) meeting Royal Thai Police Immigration chief Lt Gen Pharnu Kerdlarpphon in Bangkok last Thursday".

Ironic that a Mr King of SOCA should trap a pedo!

There is also another UK based Jonathan King. Ex 60s pop star so they say. Also a peedo I do believe?

jb1

being a brit....maybe socks and thongs (flip flops too).

Brits wear thongs???cheesy.gif

Maybe a deluded aussie fantasy there!!!!bah.gif

"The arrest followed Jonathan King of the UK-based Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) meeting Royal Thai Police Immigration chief Lt Gen Pharnu Kerdlarpphon in Bangkok last Thursday".

Ironic that a Mr King of SOCA should trap a pedo!

There is also another UK based Jonathan King. Ex 60s pop star so they say. Also a peedo I do believe?

jb1

That was exactly the point Chiang Mai was alluding to I think.

Also Huge Arse, AKA Hugh Glass seems to have been overlooked.

How did he get the visa to enter Thailand and a job in the first place????

Any monkey can get a visa to enter Thailand and any other country - when was the last time you were checked for a criminal record?
Well, yes anyone can receive a tourist visa to enter Thailand. But he also was able to change this visa to obtain a paying job? I have lived in Thailand for 8 yrs now and I could quite easily get a criminal check from where I live. How about you BrianCR? Would you like me to send my criminal records to you by EMS or by E-mail?

Does anyone actually know if chemical castration is legal in the UK?

Is this a serious question? Of course it isn't. Threads of this nature eventually evolve in who can be the most outraged and come up with the most barbaric punishment. Well done for continuing the trend.

Paedophiles chemically castrated in British jail

Around one hundred child sex offenders have undergone chemical castration under a government programme to reduce the likelihood of them reoffending. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9139845/Paedophiles-chemically-castrated-in-British-jail.html

Chemical castration is simply taking medication on an ongoing basis.

Glad they pointed out the one seated, I couldnt quite work it out from the picture.

Ah well more expense for the UK tax payer.

In a photo of 5 Thais and 1 farang, you couldn't work out which one was British? LOL.

U guys dont get it! It's Dave's ironic, probably British, humour. It is called 'IRONY'......Google it.

I truly believe that stopping these nuts from their unimaginable perversion is to....

CUT THEIR NUTS OFF

It may sound primitive but it really makes a difference and that urge of insanity is a related to a hormonal anomaly. Incarceration, is expensive and clearly does not stop them and probably gives them more time to focus on their twisted desires. If someone can't find an acceptable outlet for their sexuality in Thailand then they aren't even trying and don't think that what they do is harmful. Beating the crap out of them may help you feel better but makes them stupider and more discreet.

So, all you need is a knife, some stiching material, and in five minutes their are truly changed. Then cook them up and make them eat it....

But the saddest part about all of this is that super powerful and elite have a very frightening history of being the most abusive and immoral. So it isn't surprising that crimes such as downloading movies or music now carry a heavier punishment then dildos like this guy get in Europe and
America these days.

I truly believe that stopping these nuts from their unimaginable perversion is to....

CUT THEIR NUTS OFF

It may sound primitive but it really makes a difference and that urge of insanity is a related to a hormonal anomaly. Incarceration, is expensive and clearly does not stop them and probably gives them more time to focus on their twisted desires. If someone can't find an acceptable outlet for their sexuality in Thailand then they aren't even trying and don't think that what they do is harmful. Beating the crap out of them may help you feel better but makes them stupider and more discreet.

So, all you need is a knife, some stiching material, and in five minutes their are truly changed. Then cook them up and make them eat it....

But the saddest part about all of this is that super powerful and elite have a very frightening history of being the most abusive and immoral. So it isn't surprising that crimes such as downloading movies or music now carry a heavier punishment then dildos like this guy get in Europe and

America these days.

Problem is that chemical castration (the administration of depo provera) doesn't always work. How many of you remember the case in Germany where the mother of a 6 year old girl who had been brutally raped and murdered, shot and killed the alleged perpetrator whilst he was in court standing trial for the murder. He was a convicted paedophile who had been released from prison on parole. Part of his parole conditions was that he undergo chemical castration.

How did he get the visa to enter Thailand and a job in the first place????

Any monkey can get a visa to enter Thailand and any other country - when was the last time you were checked for a criminal record?

When I applied for my retirement visa.

When i put my retirement application package to-gether i went to the trouble getting a criminal record check.

Complete waste of time, never asked for it in Thailand, same as medical clearance check. All they were

concerned about was , i had enough money in my Thai account.

Guys like this are the people we have to thank for the seedy reputation imputed on older white men in Thailand. They are the reason mothers pull their sons and daughters away from us on the train and why you can't naively walk through a crowd of kids or teenagers without being watched by a 1000 eyes. Since I'm against the death penalty, obviously it should be life in prison.

Guys like this are the people we have to thank for the seedy reputation imputed on older white men in Thailand. They are the reason mothers pull their sons and daughters away from us on the train and why you can't naively walk through a crowd of kids or teenagers without being watched by a 1000 eyes.

Uhmmm...that doesn't happen to me nor that I'm aware to anyone else I know.

Are you usually fully dressed when you go outside? Do you wear a raincoat even when it's not raining?

• Like 1

Guys like this are the people we have to thank for the seedy reputation imputed on older white men in Thailand. They are the reason mothers pull their sons and daughters away from us on the train and why you can't naively walk through a crowd of kids or teenagers without being watched by a 1000 eyes.

Are you usually fully dressed when you go outside? Do you wear a raincoat even when it's not raining?

Its guys like this who make it tough on us respectable sex fiends. laugh.png

• Like 1

British national Hugh Glass, 57, wanted for multiple sex crimes involving children,

Released after four years behind bars, on April 9, 2010, Mr Glass found his way to Thailand were he started working in hotels, Lt Col Chidchanok said.

Wish that many prisoners will have multiple orgasms inside him, if the story turns out to be true.

Its guys like this who make it tough on us respectable sex fiends. laugh.png

cheesy.gif Speak for yourself!

• Like 1

A number of nasty, off-topic and racist posts have been deleted.

Anti-gay posts have also been deleted. Please pay attention to this rule when posting:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on
the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Like 2