Braided Brake Lines

mania

Are there any locally made?

Does 5500 baht seems a bit pricey

for a set of Earls or Goodridge?

I had read in the past of a locally made HEL brand but

have not ever gotten a reply from their website or the main UK website

Just wondering thanks

Mania, i encountered a guy on last years motor show and he was selling only imported braided brake lines of a good quality brand which i do not remember the name. If i can find his card, i will post the contacts here.

Also seen some thai made braided at worachak road bangkok. But not sure if it is realiable still there was some ninjas doing the change in front of the shop.

I am also looking for some braided brake lines to increase the braking performance so thanks for this thread.

• Like 2

I bought a set of Hel brake lines for my ABS equipped ER6n from the UK. If interested, try Steve at [email protected]. Good price, great service and he put them in a plain mailer and sent by post so I did not get hit with any customs duty in Thailand -- sailed right through. But putting them on the ABS model, whoa, what a pain in the a$$. Nice brake lines, though.

I have a brand new set of Galfer brake lines for a non-ABS ER6n if anybody is interested --cheap. I ordered them from Pashnit.com, not realizing that the US did not have the ABS equipped ER.

More on "Steve":

Customer Service Team

Brake Lines

08458 622 655

[email protected]

www.brake-lines.co.uk

Edited by Ticketmaster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got goodridges for about 5000 something. Compared to European prices nearly same

I would not go for goodridge its just a cheap brand imho. If i remember they are not even dot approved. That in itself is a reason to buya different brand

Just got goodridges for about 5000 something. Compared to European prices nearly same

I would not go for goodridge its just a cheap brand imho. If i remember they are not even dot approved. That in itself is a reason to buya different brand

I did not know they were a UK product but they are DOT/TUV approved

Goodridge brake lines is an imported product from UK and has passed D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved (Germany).Also been certified ISO9002.

I did not know they were a UK product but they are DOT/TUV approved

Goodridge brake lines is an imported product from UK and has passed D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved (Germany).Also been certified ISO9002.

I stand corrected