67 Year Old Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 6 Year Old Girl In East Pattaya

Rimmer

67 year old man accused of sexually assaulting 6 year old girl in East Pattaya

PATTAYA:--Nongprue Police, who are responsible for the East-side of Pattaya, arrested a 67 year old man on Sunday Morning, accused of sexually assaulting a 6 year old girl, 4 times.

Police received a complaint from the Mother of the girl, who both live in a small housing estate in East Pattaya. The Mother works at Night and leaves her daughter in the care of a 67 year old neighbor, later named as Khun Somshai.

On Sunday Morning, she returned early from work, at about 4am, and noticed some suspicious behavior from Khun Somshai, which led her to believe he may have sexually assaulted her daughter. As she arrived home, she noticed he seemed ruffled and was also seen to place his underpants in his trouser pocket as if he had got himself dressed in a hurry. He quickly left on his bicycle. The girl appeared distraught and reportedly told her Mother what had happened.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/82951/67-year-man-accused-sexually-assaulting-6-year-girl-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-04-14

I presume that is the mother in the photos? If that is correct, WHY ? Is there no protection for the child who will be easily recognise if out with her mother.

The man confessed to attempting intercourse on four separate occasions. He needs locking up and the key throwing away.

• Like 1

I presume that is the mother in the photos? If that is correct, WHY ? Is there no protection for the child who will be easily recognise if out with her mother.

The man confessed to attempting intercourse on four separate occasions. He needs locking up and the key throwing away.

You presume wrong....that is the daughter of the suspect :-)

I think you might be right there.

At least she did the honourable thing and lead the police to her disgrace of a father.

That is a possibility but with no caption, how can you tell?

I also presumed she was the daughter of the wanted man, I doubt the mother of the little girl would be grinning like that.

Also if it was the mother then it would identify the daughter which I think is a NoNo in Thai law.

These creeps have no limits. There is a very good chance he did his own daughter and who knows how many other children in his 67 years. This is the pattern of these bistards. I forget the number of children it has been estimated that one pedo will get to before he is caught. The children stay silent out of shame.

I can't say here what I'd like to do to him if he is convicted - if it is proven true. He wouldn't last long.

These creeps have no limits. There is a very good chance he did his own daughter and who knows how many other children in his 67 years. This is the pattern of these bistards. I forget the number of children it has been estimated that one pedo will get to before he is caught. The children stay silent out of shame.

I can't say here what I'd like to do to him if he is convicted - if it is proven true. He wouldn't last long.

I have to admit, I thought along similar lines tonight. I'd have thought that there may be some other children who have been 'looked after' by this man. If that is the case, surely it would be worth checking? Maybe not possible over a long length of time, but more recently.

Yes, he would have been at it for a long time as it is not something that just happens overnight, so to speak.

Many people would expect their child to be safe with a 67 year old and have no idea he might be this way inclined. Sort of a grandfatherly figure, reliable etc. Obviously in his case, a bad misconception.

I have to admit, I thought along similar lines tonight. I'd have thought that there may be some other children who have been 'looked after' by this man. If that is the case, surely it would be worth checking? Maybe not possible over a long length of time, but more recently.

Yes, he would have been at it for a long time as it is not something that just happens overnight, so to speak.

Many people would expect their child to be safe with a 67 year old and have no idea he might be this way inclined. Sort of a grandfatherly figure, reliable etc. Obviously in his case, a bad misconception.

Something that always puzzles me about the 'Old Man' situations is that I and my friends are in that age group and we commonly joke about the inability to 'get it up'...

However, this is a mental deficiency and is often a result of being abused as a child - sex is not the issue, power is the issue. The ability to control someone else and force them into degrading situations.

Meaning, thecure here is to fix society so that no older person ever abuses a younger person - making them feel powerless and creating a desire to gain power over others.

• Like 1

The woman seen in the photo's are of the suspects daughter.

Why is she smiling? Just wondering.

It looks like a nervous, bewildered smile not a happy smile.

Indeed, a large percentage of Thai people tend to smile when nervous or otherwise consternated.

Dingo, when you read the "full story" scroll down a little more and there is a notice in BOLD letters saying it is the daughter etc.

Dingo, when you read the "full story" scroll down a little more and there is a notice in BOLD letters saying it is the daughter etc.

There is. thanks.

Why is she smiling? Just wondering.

It looks like a nervous, bewildered smile not a happy smile.

Indeed, a large percentage of Thai people tend to smile when nervous or otherwise consternated.

Prunes works for me

• Like 2