Chiang Mai Man Tries The Impossible, A Very Long Run 888 Kilometers!

Not Impossible, in the US people run ultra-marathon in the heat like this too. Thanks for the news.

Not berating the champions who run the Ultramarathon, it is a display of supreme fitness, but to run 21 marathons in 21 days is one of the things that beats running one Ultramarathon.

That is a huge feat and I hope they finish and get that audience with The King.

I can't imagine running that far every single day for 21 days in this heat. Hope they have good running shoes and a good crew to help them make it to the end.

Good Luck to the guys. It will be an awesome achievement.

• Like 1

Astounding feats. Not wishing to take away any thing from there accomplishments But I would like to point out they were younger men and we don't know what type of terrain they were running over.

We do know there are some hills to be conquered on the way to Bangkok

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously not impossible, but a definite physical test of endurance. And even more so in the Thai heat. The average walking speed of a physically fit adult is approximately 3 miles per hour. Therefore, in an average 10 hour day of activity that would make about 30 miles per day. A marathon is a bit over 26 miles and the competitors do it in under 3 hours. The champions do it in a little over 2 hours.