Anoying Ad's Keep Degreading The User Experience

nullx8

Would you pay to not see the Advertisings on Thaivisa.com anymore ?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

every 3rd or forth time i post somethings using the inline editor .. the page simply stops with just a google banner (see attachment)

this is very anoying, specially if using a mobile device.

iam aware that the advertising is a serious source of income as iam myself in this business i know its importance.

however i'd never click on any of this jumping buttons and missleading links anywhere ...

sometimes its really hard just to navigate arround with all the spam poping arround here and there.

so making a long storry short.

- i understand that this is a business

- but i'm a really bad customer since i wont ever click on any on this buttons (so there is no $$ from my side)

combined the business aspect and the user behaviour it would be a really nice feature to have a feature to simply have all the ads to go away at once

i would be willing even to pay for this, as a premium member or somethings in exchange to not seeing this *&^%^% anymore.

would that be a possible compromise ?

it would bring you guys extra income as well in form of a solid (and expectable) payment instead of praying i may accidently click on a link.

(even a accidentally clicked link has a negative impact on the Adsense rating/commissions because i wont stay on the exit page anyway and return to thaivisa right away)

post-10896-0-62820300-1366022435_thumb.p

I only ever use iphone on safari or tab with android app for this forum, it cuts all the adverts out,its also a reason i would never advertise on here as you are not getting the exposure you think you are everyone could be using a tablet to read the forum and you are getting no exposure.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

You claim to be "in this business" but don't know how to fix the issue yourself?

the original post was more about being Fair and the appreciation on the efforts taken in making thaivisa.com happen in the first place.