What Happened To The Soi Dogs

monty1412

Used to be about 8-10 dogs in small soi I live in.. all used to congregate down the end near a cool sandy patch... big construction site started up with a load of Burmese labourers living there.. number of dogs now down to two...and these guys look very nervous... tell me Im wrong but possible spicy dog salad has been on the labourers menu ???..

about 4 weeks ago at dusk there was an almighty yelping from the building site and when I peered off my balcony I couldnt see into the site clearly but I did see what was then the remaining contingent of soi dogs left running down the soi tails well between the legs...

What Happened To The Soi Dogs?

Soi dogs...........The snack of choice for that busy Burmese worker, "Food that delivers itself"

As far as I´ve seen, the Burmese take better care of the dogs than the Thais do. coffee1.gif

Soi dogs in Thailand are getting kidnapped and loaded onto truck in horrific conditions (many die suffocated) to be tortured (inflicted pain or skinned alive to supposedly taste better).

Please help to stop this disgrace defacing the human race

http://www.soidog.org/en/dogmeat/

-

Yes instead of being exported should really be processed here under humane conditions like our chicken and pork.

Soi dogs in Thailand are getting kidnapped and loaded onto truck in horrific conditions (many die suffocated) to be tortured (inflicted pain or skinned alive to supposedly taste better).

That was very difficult for me to look at that website. But it compelled me enough to make a donation! So damn sad....really :-(

Thank you wai.gif it's amazing how even little money can save lives, AND you get good karma !

Karma such a saving others' lives, refraining from killing,

relieving others' worries, curing others' illnesses, generously

helping hospitals and medical research, or aiding environmental

improvement may cause one to be reborn as a human being with a

long life and good health, a person to be liked and supported by

many people!

THE TRUTH OF KARMA

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/tib/drshen2.htm

Edited by Kitsune

There used to be a member here, a Lady ... can't remember her name exactly Arnl ... (something) ... anyway, she was passionate about saving the Soi Dogs ... maybe she was successful on this occasion?

Boy I miss her not posting ... I wish she was back ... thumbsup.gif

Perhaps if owners took better care of their dogs instead of leaving them to roam and kill neighbours' livestock, there would be less scope for the kidnappers to catch them.

We have few dogs in our soi now. Several mysteriously died a couple of days after three of them attacked our banties on our land.

Employ a dog catcher in each town, collect the males cut off their balls and release them a week later when fully recovered, place where they were found. No collar or chip then take off their nuts, In a couple of years through dogs being hit by cars, illness, malnutrition the problem will be made a lot better.

It's got to be better than seeing these poor scabies ridden mutts digging in bins for a left over scraps.

-

Yes instead of being exported should really be processed here under humane conditions like our chicken and pork.

Until that statement I had some sympathy for you. no.gif

• Like 1

That was very difficult for me to look at that website. But it compelled me enough to make a donation! So damn sad....really :-(

Bless you. It's people like you that make the world a better place. Thank yiou for being kind and jai dee.

• Like 1

Until that statement I had some sympathy for you. no.gif
-

Protein's protein, why should certain arbitrary species receive more of our love than others? If you really care about animals don't eat any of them.

As for me, when I die, make a big stew out of what I leave behind if you like, I don't care, it's just meat.

Since I know the people, (and how they can be) I love the dogs! thumbsup.gif

No dog had ever, deceived, disappointed, betrayed me, or left me alone, always stood by me, even in bad times and when I was in a bad or sad mood!

Cannot say that from (many) people!

734293_528084520563178_971412402_n.jpg

• Like 1

the beef balls in your soup are not always beef.

I know that for a fact.

Horse meat included in the mix? wink1.gif

I ate Horse in Dresden Germany.

Not a fan.

"Horse Meat Loaf" a special dish in Austria (Vienna). Horse Meat Loaf - roll (bun)

Some say, nothing is better! wink.png

I know that for a fact.

I know that for a fact.

Yes and do they seriously expect us to believe that fish have balls THAT big.

Its like the time they were using horse meat as a chicken substitute............ 6 foot drumstick didn't fool me. tongue.png

• Like 1