Buy Phone Samsung Galaxy S2 Or S3, New Or 2Nd Hand

Ebay usually works out the best value for stuff like that, if you don't mind waiting a week or two. Obviously you have to make sure the seller has good feedback, and sells/sends phones on a regular basis. That way you should have no problem with quality and postage. (I got my S1 off ebay a few years ago, and paid x00 baht when I picked it up from the post office).

Other than that, you can spend a day going round the island checking out the phone sellers in the 3 big Tescos, Big C and the odd small phone shop dotted around the ring road. I would expect to see prices 10-20% higher than the cheap places in Bangkok though.

Edited by Amusements

Hi Khman, Just a pointer. Buy a new phone from a reputable store. At least there you might get a clean phone. Buying a second hand one here opens you up to a host of problems, security being the main one. These guys here have the tech but not sure on the know how to change your phone and all you do into a reporting device that you give away all your info to. The Russians do exactly this and are infamous for cleaning out bank accounts and other financial matters. They get live phones and download all the info on them, steal the funds and then turn around the phones using their own parts and the information they receive. Hope this helps.....

Hi Khman, Just a pointer. Buy a new phone from a reputable store. At least there you might get a clean phone. Buying a second hand one here opens you up to a host of problems, security being the main one. These guys here have the tech but not sure on the know how to change your phone and all you do into a reporting device that you give away all your info to. The Russians do exactly this and are infamous for cleaning out bank accounts and other financial matters. They get live phones and download all the info on them, steal the funds and then turn around the phones using their own parts and the information they receive. Hope this helps.....

nonsense, did you ever hear of a factory reset or restore using odin?

my misses has the samsung 3 and she only uses it for games plus the battery dies every 3-4 hours.

the iphone 4 my reception keeps cutting out;.sometimes 3 or4 rrimes in one call. they are shit resception.

i know 2 othere woemn who have the sam sung galaxy 3 and they say they are happy with it.

personally i think these smart phones try to be too smart and end up giving out yur private information just by click or checkingn not not cheking a few wrong buttons.

Iphone is good for face time though. very good

• 2 months later...

my misses has the samsung 3 and she only uses it for games plus the battery dies every 3-4 hours.

the iphone 4 my reception keeps cutting out;.sometimes 3 or4 rrimes in one call. they are shit resception.

i know 2 othere woemn who have the sam sung galaxy 3 and they say they are happy with it.

personally i think these smart phones try to be too smart and end up giving out yur private information just by click or checkingn not not cheking a few wrong buttons.

Iphone is good for face time though. very good

how much are they second hand now?