Australian 30Yo Wishing To Stay For 1 Year.

Good Morning All.

Any advice would be appreciated greatly. I currently live in Thailand and have now just returned to Australia after one year. I am here for a month. Unfortunately
my visa will expire. I had previously used a special Thai working holiday visa to stay in Thailand. I cannot use this Visa again. I have sufficient funds
to live in Thailand I do not work in Thailand and just make income trading shares on the stock market and have property investment. Does anyone have any advice what visa they use to stay in Thailand for people under 55 who cannot get a retirement visa.

I have noticed a website that will help obtain myself a visa (One Year Non-immigrant Thai visa for citizens of Australia ) has anyone else used a service like this or have they got an educational visa. If they are happy with their visa do you mind letting me know what visa you have used and what company helped obtained this visa.

Apply for an ed visa at one of the schools where you plan to stay. Take Thai classes a couple of days a week and you get a 1 year+ visa. The school will help you with all the paperwork and requirements. You will need to visit an embassy outside of Thailand to complete the paperwork.