Maid For A Day

BOOKEMDANO

I need 2 hardworking maids for a day.

Searched and searched but i either came across redundant links to websites or wrong numbers.

I just called chiang mai cleaning company who wanted 10,000 baht for a day's cleaning. I kid you not!

Any one care to recommend theirs for a day?

Do you have a Thai wife or girlfriend?

If you do, ask them to assist you and get them to make inquiries with some of the locals. If you are offering a reasonable day`s wage, they would be eager for a the work.

If you are single and your Thai language skills are below par, then ask a Thai person you know to make inquires with the locals.

The place is in Sansai. Hangdong is quite a journey i'd imagine.

Anyone use the services of a maid agency that doesn't charge 10k per day?

Hell, Sayuri doesn't charge 10K a day. :) Incredible amount really.

What I would do: try to tap into the maid network.. Ask anyone you meet if their maid knows someone who can spend a day at your place for some nice money. (Need to pay a little over the odds if this is a one-off thing.) Needs to be someone with experience.

Those cleaning companies that charge a lot of money actually do a tremendous amount of work in a day's time. My landlord (Thai) uses one company sometimes when getting his rental units ready to list. I watched them one day when they were cleaning one of his houses down the soi from me. There were about 10 people working including one guy who spent the day cleaning the windows in and out on tall ladders. Another guy steamed cleaned the couches and chairs out on the soi. They also pressure cleaned all the concrete and washed and ironed all the curtains. A group of women cleaned every centimeter of the house like I had not seen before in Thailand. I had the g/f ask them how much to clean our place and we were surprised when they told her 6,300 Baht! A little expensive for us but for a nice, large home once a year maybe.