Schengen Visa

Help needed please.

My Thai girlfriend has just been granted a visitors visa for the UK. I would also like to take her to my appartment in Portugal while she is here.

Does anyone know if I can download a copy of the schengen visa application form online, or do I have to write to the Portugese Embassy to get this form.

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew

Help needed please.

My Thai girlfriend has just been granted a visitors visa for the UK. I would also like to take her to my appartment in Portugal while she is here.

Does anyone know if I can download a copy of the schengen visa application form online, or do I have to write to the Portugese Embassy to get this form.

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew

I have a copy of the blank Shengen visa form downloaded from the Belgium Embassy's website.

It is in english so I believe it should be acceptable by the Portuguese Embassy also Maybe a phone call to the Embassy ?

PM me if needed

I have just got a schengen visa for my GF to visit france, they wanted to see a copy of the actual travel ticket in and out of france in my case it was a Euro Star train ticket. This means you must commit to buying a ticket before getting your schengen visa,but as you already have your UK visa it shuld only be a formality.They do want copies of bank statements etc. Good luck