Any Suggestions To Buy Remote Control Gate Opener?

huli

I have really enjoyed the one I have which is just for my motorcycle, but now I have a second gate for my car, and I can't get one at Global House anymore. I couldn't get one at Home Pro either.

I am not very familiar with all the big stores on the Ring roads. I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip on where to buy one. Especially if you bought one, like it, and it didn't cost too much.

Thanks....

Do you use Facebook?

There's someone on the "Seconhand Chiangmai" (yes, without a 'd') group selling one - b4500 I think, if it's not gone already.

(Or it might've been the "Chiang Mai, Buy, Sell, Swap." group or the "Secondhand Chiangmai" group, both are smaller but also active)

Last time I was in Global they had gare opener

that was a couple of months ago

I guess they would order for you

I thought I saw them there recently, tho' it may have been just the display. As you say, they will probably be getting more.

Global House simply moved the display into the electrical and hardware section at the end of the store. More expensive, but pretty much just across the road is the local PAT stockist who keeps pricier (but one hopes better) models.