Five Dead After Shooting In Seattle Apartment Building

webfact

Five dead after shooting in Seattle apartment building: Suspect in car park killed after police move in
By SAM WEBB

FEDERAL WAY: -- Police say five people are dead in a shooting at an apartment complex south of Seattle, including a suspect who was shot by officers responding to the chaotic scene.

Cathy Schrock, a police spokesperson for the city of Federal Way in Washington, says officers responded to a 9:30pm emergency call after shots being fired at the Pinewood Apartments.

It has been reported that somewhere between six and 15 shots were fired.

As police officers arrived at the scene they spotted two injured men on the ground in a car park and one of them reached for a gun as the officers moved in to assist them.

Schrock says officers then opened fire. The man was killed but it wasn't immediately clear if it was from police gunfire. No officers were injured.

The other man on the ground and another man in the car park were found dead.

In a search of the complex, police found yet another man dead in one apartment and a slain woman in another.
Schrock said police were trying to determine if the woman was accidentally hit by gunfire.

It was not immediately apparent what triggered the shooting. No further suspects were being sought, and no one was arrested or in custody.

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312816/BREAKING-NEWS-Five-dead-shooting-Seattle-apartment-building-Suspect-car-park-killed-police-in.html

-- Daily Mail 2013-04-22

Up until the 13th century, no one ever killed another person. Murder did not exist for many a millennium. Nothing but regrets since that Chinese man first shot a tube rocket. It's all about the guns, yeah? LOL.

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 1

Up until the 13th century, no one ever killed another person. Murder did not exist for many a millennium. Nothing but regrets since that Chinese man first shot a tube rocket. It's all about the guns, yeah? LOL.

Are you on "the stuff" again?

May I please have some of that? :)

May I please have some of that? smile.png

having been a member of the Rat Pack for a long time I am sure you've had more than enough of IT!

Americans have a constitutional right to shoot each other. And as the recent voting in the Senate, they want to be able to buy assault weapons so they can take each other out in greater numbers. I support their right to kill themselves.

How silly. No, there is no constitutional "right to shoot each other." The perp is was a murderer. The cops killed him for his trouble.

Can you define assault weapon, please? Is it a baseball bat if I come after you with it?

I saw no mention of even a rifle in these murders. As I recall it was a hand gun and a shotgun. Correct?

But you want to wander off about "assault weapons" of which you have no knowledge? Is a shotgun now an assault weapon if you assault someone with it?

You don't like the senate not voting to ban assault weapons, but you're off topic because they aren't in play here. There's no mention of one. What would have changed?

You support my right to kill myself as in "I support their right to kill themselves." Sorry, that doesn't fit in with my plans. :)

Now, google the story, get some current and correct information, and calm down, will you please? smile.png

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 2

Facetiousness? Yes.

May I please have some of that? smile.png

Absolutely. It keeps the stressors low and reduces the chances of heart complications.

7000 people die in the US every day. Natural and accidents can be understood. But senseless violent deaths use to occur mostly in the impoverish areas and were ignored or tolerated and got NO press. Now that its happening in some of the more affluent areas, its getting much more press coverage and the people will not tolerate this for very long.

I love my browning citori.

But i believe this situation is similar to the muslim situation.

Either self police, or the "90%" will be forced to do something about it.

7000 people die in the US every day. Natural and accidents can be understood. But senseless violent deaths use to occur mostly in the impoverish areas and were ignored or tolerated and got NO press. Now that its happening in some of the more affluent areas, its getting much more press coverage and the people will not tolerate this for very long.

Would you mind posting credible links, and clarify your statements? 7,000 people die in the US every day. From what, old age?

Facetiousness? Yes.

Good guess, but . . . nope . . . 'LOL'

(Did you really 'LOL" after you wrote that? Honest question . . . because I rarely 'LOL' about things I write)

LOL . . .

Would you mind posting credible links, and clarify your statements? 7,000 people die in the US every day. From what, old age?

CDC I believe is credible - Deaths and Mortality 2010, 6762 deaths/day on average.