Sudden Weight Loss

rookball

hi guys, im currently in about 2 weeks in my keto diet. im not lifting just doing 45mins morning walk daily and some yogo

during the first week, i did not experience or little weight loss at all. originally i was at 98kg, by end of the first week of keto diet, i was at 97. keto sticks shows that im at ketosis. it was pretty strange as i had down nearly 1 and a half inches on my waist and my shirt seems to be way alot looser but somehow little weight loss is shown in the scale.

so today, 2 weeks into my diet, i took my weight again and holy balls, i am at 91kg. it seems that my weight drop dramatically overnight, is this bad? i heard that a sudden weight loss like this could be a indication of illness or some sort, should i stop the diet? its really strange as throughout the 2nd week, the changes wasnt as dramatic as the first initial weight yet my weight does down in a sudden

That's just keto. It will flush a lot of the excess water you are carrying out of your system. Make sure to drink lots so you don't get hydrated. Have fun!

Carbs hold water.. no carbs no water its real weight loss but not fat that is lost.