Emirates Office In Cm

wigantojapan

i was told i have to phone london to change the flght

.Understanding a London geezer might be problamatic.

by the way my travl agent here in Cm done all the calling and waiting about for the answer and all for free,so big thanks to them

Yes I think all to often people short change them selves by ordering on line.

If there are deals out there it could take hours to find them on a computer where as a good travel agent will be aware of them.

Like you say they will also do the straightening out if need be.

Remember I said a good travel agent.

Nowaday Helly dolly if you know your way around computers the best deals for flights are on line.

the problem for me is i want a one year ticket and many on line tickets only go up to a 9 month maximum

thats where the problem again has arose with this ticket

If i had bought the same ticket from a shop or even emirates themselves it would have cost me $500 more

• Like 1

Nowaday Helly dolly if you know your way around computers the best deals for flights are on line.

the problem for me is i want a one year ticket and many on line tickets only go up to a 9 month maximum

thats where the problem again has arose with this ticket

If i had bought the same ticket from a shop or even emirates themselves it would have cost me $500 more

Now let me get this straight you saved $500 on a one year ticket by not buying it from Emirates or a travel agent. You know your way around computers and could not get a ticket for one year.

To solve all the problems you had to go to a travel agent. How do you know you saved $500 if you didn't use a travel agent Emirates itself and could not get it on a computer?

Lots of assuming there.

The tickets I have purchased in the recent years have been cheaper online than from travel agents... I'm sure someone will say the travel agents were not good ones.

I would add to "knowing your way around computers", that knowing how to look for the fares online also helps.

MSPain

I saved myself $500 compared to a ticket bought from the emitates site on line.....comprendo.

From the Uk the ticket is bought on line but YES it is a travel agents web page ,so you still have to get in touch with the travel agent.

the name of the travel agent is well known within the frequent flyers of long issued tickets

Agree that knowing to to look for the cheap fares on line is a very good skil to have

Want to share

I saved myself $500 compared to a ticket bought from the emitates site on line.....comprendo.

From the Uk the ticket is bought on line but YES it is a travel agents web page ,so you still have to get in touch with the travel agent.

the name of the travel agent is well known within the frequent flyers of long issued tickets

Agree that knowing to to look for the cheap fares on line is a very good skil to have

Want to share

that would be nice. I don't know my way around computers so I am not aware of how to find the cheap ones

I do how ever know these cheap ones.

Air Asia

Nok

Kan

Tiger

Can't remember the one that used to be one to go.

i was told i have to phone london to change the flght

.Understanding a London geezer might be problamatic.

by the way my travl agent here in Cm done all the calling and waiting about for the answer and all for free,so big thanks to them

The main Emirates customer services office in the UK is in Cheshire. I've had to use them before and they're very good - 01625 445200

If you want a Emirates ticket with a return date 1 year from your outbound date either tell the travel agent this or Emirates themselves if you are dealing direct with them. You have to state this is what you are trying to do at the very start before you pay. The airlines reservation system only goes about 11 months into the future so initially your return date will be boked on the "wrong" date. A month or two later when the correct return date is out, the travel agent/Emirates will change the date to the correct one giving you the full years validity. This is done free of charge, exempt from the date change fee as note was added to your reservation at the very start. To do this you have to speak to the airline or a travel agent. The websites can't handle this kind of request.