Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

steve mcmanaman is a bad, bad co-commentator. don't understand how some of these lads get these gigs half the time.

Joe public seems to think that because you were able to play well you must be good at analyzing the game.

Then there was Garth crooks....blink.png

• Like 1

steve mcmanaman is a bad, bad co-commentator. don't understand how some of these lads get these gigs half the time.

Joe public seems to think that because you were able to play well you must be good at analyzing the game.

Then there was Garth crooks....blink.png

oh man could do the list. might need its own thread. andy townsend is appalling. jim beglin is shockingly bad. and mark lawrenson is just a disgrace.

You have just drawn your worst nightmare 5555.

come on nev, it's not 1999 biggrin.png

What a season to have our first European fixture, clash of the mid-table mediorces wink.png

mad isn't it. 2 of the world's 6 biggest clubs facing off in the last 16 of the UEFA cup. times they are a-changin'.

• Like 1

we're going to batter you over two legs. i wanted united in the final in basel but i'll take dortmund.

You lot couldn't batter anybody at the moment so i wouldn't be to confident.

Two very tight games i think with very little goals.

Ohh i forgot you battered Villa laugh.png

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1

come on nev, it's not 1999 biggrin.png

What a season to have our first European fixture, clash of the mid-table mediorces wink.png

mad isn't it. 2 of the world's 6 biggest clubs facing off in the last 16 of the UEFA cup. times they are a-changin'.

That confirms you are delusional laugh.png

What some horrible spot kicks in that shootout, especially after City missed their first. Felt like throwing this laptop across the room.

Only Europe left this season. Can get some revenge in the next match, but it will be empty as there's no trophy at the end of that one.

• Like 1

Sturridge wasn't up for it I'm sure, he had nothing left. I would bet Milner or Henderson was the last taker if it had come to that, but surely both of them should have been on that list of five.

Really disappointing shootout. The worst Liverpool shootout I've seen as we seem to always win them in cup finals!

city deserved it in the 90 minutes but I just felt like it was going to be ours with them missing all their chances.

• Like 1

Lucas ? Where were Sturridge, Milner & Henderson ?

Sturridge had cramp so couldn't take one.

Coutinho was also struggling with cramp.

It leaves the captain and vice captain. Only 1 penalty remained ?

If it was a bad attack of cramp as Klopp has suggested there is no way he could have taken one.

If he had, and missed everyone would have bemoaned the fact he was allowed to. Jurgen Klopp has more than enough experience to make a sensible judgement call on something such as this.

Edited by carmine

Cramp?

The money they are on and they get cramped out of taking a penalty!

Sorry but it sounds more a case of bottleless primadonnas to me,

Shit first half btw and two very average teams.Just crap.

Cramp?

The money they are on and they get cramped out of taking a penalty!

Sorry but it sounds more a case of bottleless primadonnas to me,

Shit first half btw and two very average teams.Just crap.

Don't be silly, Mr Ed.

(I also might remind you that the worst case penalty bottler, the "self proclaimed" guv'nor, that spineless pussy, Paul Ince also played for you lot. Didn't even have cramp and let a defender who had only ever taken i believe one penalty take the responsibility in an international tournament.)

• Like 1

Gutted not to win, ah well... rode are luck at time and also had enough chances to win it in normal time.

Shocking standard of penalties. Anway the lads gave their all out there, which was something. Reality is as proved to many times some if not most are just not good enough.

Klopp's got one hell of a rebuilding job on his hands over the summer.

• Like 1

Gutted not to win, ah well... rode are luck at time and also had enough chances to win it in normal time.

Shocking standard of penalties. Anway the lads gave their all out there, which was something. Reality is as proved to many times some if not most are just not good enough.

there's no way on earth he keeps mignolet now. he's done, he's just a total liability. same goes for moreno, one of the most braindead footballers i have ever seen. we need a bit more savvy out there and a lot more attitude. i think we'll sign maybe half a dozen and hopefully key players in key positions but we really need to get rid of a whole pile of dead wood.

• Like 1

there's no way on earth he keeps mignolet now. he's done, he's just a total liability. same goes for moreno, one of the most braindead footballers i have ever seen. we need a bit more savvy out there and a lot more attitude. i think we'll sign maybe half a dozen and hopefully key players in key positions but we really need to get rid of a whole pile of dead wood.

Yeah I would agree with all of that, just don't know if financially the owners will be up for another 'rebuild' and if we can ship out players... its all a bit of a mess the past few seasons with transfers. If we could fix the spine of the team in each with Klopps players (GK, CB, CM, ST) then that would be a start.

Excellent performance after the disappointment of the cup final, and, not that far off that cherished fourth place.

Leicester, disappointed after dropping 2 points on Tuesday, then go on and see the chasing pack all lose !

Great stuff.

Excellent performance after the disappointment of the cup final, and, not that far off that cherished fourth place.

Leicester, disappointed after dropping 2 points on Tuesday, then go on and see the chasing pack all lose !

Great stuff.

It's amazing what optimism a win can bring biggrin.png

Great stuff.

It would be hilarious seeing Pep's expensively assembled new squad plying their trade in the Europa League :)

• Like 2

Great stuff.

It would be hilarious seeing Pep's expensively assembled new squad plying their trade in the Europa League smile.png

he's probably got a clause regards that and will sail over to Arsenal when/if Spurs win the league. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Great stuff.

It would be hilarious seeing Pep's expensively assembled new squad plying their trade in the Europa League :)

This has to happen, I am sure a few players and the manager at city have given up trying due to the treatment if the present manager.