Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

1 hour ago, Thaiwrath said:

a.k.a plastic supporters.

Who do you support and where are you from before mouthing off, me Mr red are from Manchester and reside in Khonkaen and I know of one other Manchester Red.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

This just keeps better and better...a BRUM scouser who's only been a fan since 86 blasting some mancunian reds for being inbred plastic fans...can't wait for his next post when he'll probably bury himself in the hole he's been digging.

Yeah well I think it was a smart decision for a 5 year old. Slagging off mancs is part and parcel as you all know too well. Stop clinging to those glory years and let it go. I bet you lot wanted to jump ship when the glazers came in. A bit like your golden era players investing in Salford.  True reds these fellas and let's not forget Giggs, the good brother.

17 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Yeah well I think it was a smart decision for a 5 year old. Slagging off mancs is part and parcel as you all know too well. Stop clinging to those glory years and let it go. I bet you lot wanted to jump ship when the glazers came in. A bit like your golden era players investing in Salford.  True reds these fellas and let's not forget Giggs, the good brother.

Bredbury blue is a City fan, keep digging.?

On 12/27/2016 at 8:26 PM, StevieH said:

silly boy firmino. very silly boy. obviously had such an expensive christmas that on his meagre wages he couldn't afford a taxi.

Silly indeed !

Good win against Stoke, weathered a tough 20 mins against their long, direct football but as we have seen all season we look confident we can score for fun once we decide to go up a gear or two. 

11 minutes ago, Devil said:

Silly indeed !

Good win against Stoke, weathered a tough 20 mins against their long, direct football but as we have seen all season we look confident we can score for fun once we decide to go up a gear or two. 

What Klopp said when he arrived so accurate.something about playing with too much fear. That's gone now it seems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Lucas missed training yesterday and Italian reports state he was having his medical.  Looks like Tchau beijo lad:jap:

pretty strange one really. i can appreciate him wanting to play regular football and he's been a good servant etc but it's odd to be lessening our squad in january rather than adding to it. wish the lad all the best like but i'd like us to bring a body or two in this window really.

18 minutes ago, StevieH said:

pretty strange one really. i can appreciate him wanting to play regular football and he's been a good servant etc but it's odd to be lessening our squad in january rather than adding to it. wish the lad all the best like but i'd like us to bring a body or two in this window really.

Like who? Whose out there that can do a propa job? 

Edited by Rc2702

1 hour ago, wilai said:

^ Here's a glimpse of Lucas' current back up a couple of days ago. (Spuds lads will know of him):wink:

Dele done something similar last season, but he done it in a competitive match and when the opposition had 11 players on the pitch :laugh:

Edited by alfieconn

12 minutes ago, nev said:

Obsessed ?

You ain't wrong Nev I'm looking for a fall from grace and then i'll be satisfied. Think leeds utd or better still Nottingham forrest that's what I'm looking out for. A fall from grace so spectacular it's spoken of in the same breath as Leicester last season.

Just now, Rc2702 said:

You ain't wrong Nev I'm looking for a fall from grace and then i'll be satisfied. Think leeds utd or better still Nottingham forrest that's what I'm looking out for. A fall from grace so spectacular it's spoken of in the same breath as Leicester last season.

It ain't going to happen lad, better off just being happy with your lots fantastic start and worry about catching Chelsea.

4 minutes ago, nev said:

It ain't going to happen lad, better off just being happy with your lots fantastic start and worry about catching Chelsea.

Nah its not a fantastic start it's a decent one wirh a few blips like burnley and Bournemouth.  It's a start you expect as a real Reds fan but need to iron out a few creases but yh your right you know it were back on top long term again and the credit has not gone unnoticed and at least I can say I know 1 utd fan with a bit of class. Happy new year.