Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

55 minutes ago, wilai said:

^ Levy showed him a great deal of empathy as well!:whistling:

So rather than mention  there behavior you try and  turn it on to Levy !  sounds about right for a scouser :shock1:

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Talk about kick you when your down, Caulker talking about his addiction's while playing for Liverpool :

In Liverpool I was waking up in the middle of the night throwing up, people were blackmailing me, club owners and bouncers: ‘Pay money or we’ll sell this story on you.’ And I had no idea what I’d even done on those blackouts. I eventually told the club I couldn’t function and needed to go back into rehab.”

Man, you really are bored aren't you...

56 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

And there was me thinking you were going to say something constructive :sad:

Get your calculator out and tell me the real figure your accepting for kane this close season. I'm saying 130m or to the value of

Edited by Rc2702

56 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

And there was me thinking you were going to say something constructive :sad:

Out of a massive  article about a footballer with various issues regarding addiction and depression, you cut 2 sentences and focus on a virtual immaterial part of the story to flame Liverpool fans. 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2017 at 5:54 PM, StevieH said:

glad to see bettison's name on there. slightly disappointed not to see the FA's.

Incompetence is and was the norm with the FA. Was Graham Kelly criminally negligent? I don't know, but maybe a law court would be the place to establish the facts.

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Out of a massive  article about a footballer with various issues regarding addiction and depression, you cut 2 sentences and focus on a virtual immaterial part of the story to flame Liverpool fans. 

He's just trolling as per usual mate. Anyway, the problem lies with the Spuds not looking after their youngsters properly :coffee1:

• Like 2

On 29/06/2017 at 10:39 PM, BangrakBob said:

alfie adds nothing of value to this football forum and only takes time out of our lives we could be using better. i've had to put him back on ignore after trying to give him the benefit of the doubt for a bit.

17 hours ago, StevieH said:

alfie adds nothing of value to this football forum and only takes time out of our lives we could be using better. i've had to put him back on ignore after trying to give him the benefit of the doubt for a bit.

Why would i be bothered whether you read my post's or not ? as long as the neutral's see what i write on hear i'm happy :biggrin:

Just now, wilai said:

^ In disguise in case VVD shows up:whistling:

Apparently he was back in training this morning, see where that leads. I'm still hoping.

Did you see Titi Camara's comments regarding Kieta, says he is set on a move for LFC, that's his intention and the Leipzig board know this. 

51 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Apparently he was back in training this morning, see where that leads. I'm still hoping.

Did you see Titi Camara's comments regarding Kieta, says he is set on a move for LFC, that's his intention and the Leipzig board know this. 

Hoping for what?

You made an illegal approach and got your fingers burned.

Time to move on lad!

• Like 1

^ Yep...Titi even knows the shirt number requested (#8) apparently...Guinean journo's also confirming he wants to come:smile:

Leipzig just released new kit promo with no sign of Keita in it. Leaving out their star boy? Looks promising.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Hoping for what?

You made an illegal approach and got your fingers burned.

Time to move on lad!

Yeah that's why the FA found no reason persue the issue

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Still a bit quiet on the transfer front. I would like to tink it is because things are developing  behind closed doors, but I am actually feeling a bit pessamistic now. The more I think about it, the less likely our main targets feel. Keita obviously wants a move, but I think RB will deny it unless we make a huge offer; and I don't think we will. 70 million is a large sum. VVD is only going to happen if he convices the new manager he would be better off without him or really pushes the transfer. I think VVD is more of a chance in January.

I have said from the beginning of the closed season that I think we need to buy a natural left back, and if the rumours are true about Robert Anderson I feel happier now. He looks a good purchase to develope further and challange for the LB position, and I would be Ok with that; more so than  the approach for Mammana. I would have liked a finished article to step into the team, but there are not many left footers around who are available and are worth the money. Here is an interesting article that opened my eyes a bit about Robinson. It may be biased (I don't really know why it would be), but it is at least informative.

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017/07/andrew-robertson-why-liverpool-fans-shouldnt-scoff-at-interest-in-scotlands-starlet/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nellyp said:

Still a bit quiet on the transfer front. I would like to tink it is because things are developing  behind closed doors, but I am actually feeling a bit pessamistic now. The more I think about it, the less likely our main targets feel. Keita obviously wants a move, but I think RB will deny it unless we make a huge offer; and I don't think we will. 70 million is a large sum. VVD is only going to happen if he convices the new manager he would be better off without him or really pushes the transfer. I think VVD is more of a chance in January.

We'll get Keita and VVD this window fella. Back in the big leagues and buying the best takes time :thumbsup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wilai said:

Not looking good!:saai:

?#Rangnick on current plans for the squad: "We will definitely not be letting any key players go. There's nothing that will make us budge."

The player wants to leave, why fight it and why strengthen Bayern next season. 3 weeks ago Roma was not a supermarket for players. 

16 minutes ago, wilai said:

^ He may have to push for the move....Leipzig don't need to sell whereas Roma did.

This is true.

Apparently Keita is in meeting again today to reiterate his position of wanting the move. Can you imagine if they do a Leicester in the second year and this opportunity is lost for him. I hope he does push for the move. 

Rangdick did the same with Mane to Southampton, Mane refused to play, became a Saints player. I'm sure Keita is now aware of this being his mate, and having the same agent. 

Edited by BangrakBob

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Mammana is a possible alternative to VVD, not Robertson/Anderson/Robinson:wink:

Yeah got a bit confused about the name there(is Andy Robertson a player?). I was talking about being happier about RA being a better option for his position than Mammamia being bought at CB (perhaps I should have used brackets there lol). From what I understand Mamamia was injured quite a lot last season, and if that were to continue, it would lead to the same problem we had last season. Not the way forward in my opinion, but he may not ever be injured again.

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

The player wants to leave, why fight it and why strengthen Bayern next season. 3 weeks ago Roma was not a supermarket for players. 

This is the sensible way to look at this, plus the fair Play stuff and the debts they owe at the moment, But with the way they have managed to get into the Champions league, and the possibility that Red Bull could simply write off the debt they are owed, they could actually try to avoid the sale. You also have to figure in the fact that it will not only be Bayern triggering the cause next season.

I still have hope, but i think the longer this drags on the less likely it will be. offer them the 70 million and shock them into the sale

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nellyp said:

This is the sensible way to look at this, plus the fair Play stuff and the debts they owe at the moment, But with the way they have managed to get into the Champions league, and the possibility that Red Bull could simply write off the debt they are owed, they could actually try to avoid the sale. You also have to figure in the fact that it will not only be Bayern triggering the cause next season.

I still have hope, but i think the longer this drags on the less likely it will be. offer them the 70 million and shock them into the sale

What with the fair play and debts stuff I am not aware?