Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 hours ago, carmine said:

walker is no better than he was with us, the reason he became second choice was because Poch thought Trippier was better and has, of course been proven correct.

As side of the fact its the Liverpool thread, i'm not even entertaining the rest of your post.

You seem to forget that Walker won two domestic trophies, was in the PFA team (which Trippier wasn't, so presumably his peers thought Walker was better in that position last season despite what you Spurs fans think) and recently showed his adaptability by playing out of position for England at the WC. Proven - so how exactly has it been proven?

10 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So, Liverpool “are balancing the books correctly, City do NOT, hence the point being made on the Liverpool thread is NOT hypocrisy”. I get that point but YOU seem blissfully unaware and do not comprehend that City DO balance our books, by generating the 5th highest revenue in Europe according to Deloitte at €527.7m (as already stated 2 pages back) and we’ve made a profit for the past 3 seasons – isn’t that balancing the books!

So why then is ok for you to pucker-up to Liverpool when they buy a player but criticise City when we buy a player? I know why, it’s because you have a problem with City so consequently you’re being a hypocrite!

I suggest you post a detailed list of this 'revenue'....not here but on the City thread.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

Its the Liverpool thread.  I think they would be saying either talk Liverpool news or knob off.  

And this morning you really are boring the crap out of me, more even than normal.  So better just to knob off.?

i'd say please, please, please stop quoting bredbury blue's posts 'cos they're too tedious for words.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i'd say please, please, please stop quoting bredbury blue's posts 'cos they're too tedious for words.

?  OK, i'll stop replying.  Its going to be tough though because i get the distinct i'm the only person in his life!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Still need a midfielder gents.

I won't bother comparing your summer to ours....suffice to say I'm feeling a tad depressed...and on a Friday too!

I'm too depressed to even engage in the subject!!!

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Still need a midfielder gents.

I won't bother comparing your summer to ours....suffice to say I'm feeling a tad depressed...and on a Friday too!

probably need to replace oxlade really, the poor unlucky sod. got quite high hopes for marko grujic though myself.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StevieH said:

probably need to replace oxlade really, the poor unlucky sod. got quite high hopes for marko grujic though myself.

Best wishes for Ox. Sounds like he has a Falcao type knee injury.

• Like 1

the endless circle continues, <deleted> cannot be comprehended by this, we'll be even further down the chain by the end of the window. We sold a player for 140 we bought 2 players for the same value, you bought a bench warmer (Marhez) for 60M and he’s not the first, United pay Sanchez 400k a week. dildo

IMG_1705.thumb.PNG.97a9bfd9ff384f6f4f93499c07b7ba5f.PNG

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

the endless circle continues, <deleted> cannot be comprehended by this, we'll be even further down the chain by the end of the window. We sold a player for 140 we bought 2 players for the same value, you bought a bench warmer (Marhez) for 60M and he’s not the first, United pay Sanchez 400k a week. dildo

IMG_1705.thumb.PNG.97a9bfd9ff384f6f4f93499c07b7ba5f.PNG

Oi, net spend is my baby ?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, carmine said:

Nonsense again.  Liverpool have been balancing their books!  

You're not getting away with that predictable old nonsense, you'll have to bore us a lot better.

The only thing that "f*cking amazing" is the fantasy La La Land you City lot have found yourselves in.

Your jealousy continues to warp any reasoning

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

IMG_1705.PNG

Bob, who cares one jot about net spend? I really just don't get it. Are you saying you are in business to be a selling club? I've said many time on here, I want us to get the best out of our players and let them move on when they are next to worthless if we have had the best years out of their careers. How much could we have sold say Aguero for? A bladdy lot more than what we paid for him but we choose to keep him and let him carry on helping us to get trophy's by the end of which, we will get next to nothing.

Are you saying that you have bought VVD and this new goalie with the sole intention to try and get more money for them? 

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

They have spent the most money....but it all legit gen up like cos they are selling ten times more shirts globally than Liverpool and are a bigger club etc etc.

Ya know how it works....they are much more attractive to sponsors too of course after making the CL final the last three seasons and on and on waffle waffle.....

Your jealousy continues to warp any reasoning??

Seriously mate, why shouldn't City be allowed to lead the way in financial doping?

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

8 years ago on the edge of administration....you've come a long way baby. C Norman Cook

IMG_1704.JPG

Yes, thats quite a transformation.  Liverpool looking very strong for the upcoming season.  Shame about the Ox though, he's going to miss the whole season i hear.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

It's quite obvious you lot and the Spurs lot have some pact going on here. I'll leave you to it then

No pact here Mr BJ (altho' seems a popular comment!)...just sick of your sychophantic buddy following you around...but thanks. Maybe we can stick to LFC stuff on this thread now.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wilai said:

No pact here Mr BJ (altho' seems a popular comment!)...just sick of your sychophantic buddy following you around...but thanks. Maybe we can stick to LFC stuff on this thread now.:thumbsup:

Well if you lot stop slagging off City in here there'd be no need for us to respond. It really is quite unbelievable that City get brought into a subject, we respond and then you say stick to Liverpool. I don't live in a world where only one sided views are allowed.

As I say, don't bring City up and there'll be no need for me to rebut

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Well if you lot stop slagging off City in here there'd be no need for us to respond. It really is quite unbelievable that City get brought into a subject, we respond and then you say stick to Liverpool. I don't live in a world where only one sided views are allowed.

As I say, don't bring City up and there'll be no need for me to rebut

Wrong mate see #26959  by your buddy, closely followed by your good self in #26961. That started off this crap (and LFC fans weren't even involved). Tedious Trigg starts his trolling trying to wind up the Spurs lads and it just goes on and on and on.? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wilai said:

Wrong mate see #26959  by your buddy, closely followed by your good self in #26961. That started off this crap (and LFC fans weren't even involved). Tedious Trigg starts his trolling trying to wind up the Spurs lads and it just goes on and on and on.? 

Sorry MrB but your City buddy is on our thread more than we are (and probably more than he's on the City thread) so you argument is rather hollow i'm afraid.  Although i have to hand it to BB, his trolling on the Spurs thread, whilst tedious in the extreme, is nonetheless relentless!!!!  

Edited by carmine

On 7/19/2018 at 3:39 PM, mrbojangles said:

How the money is generated is irrelevant. The net effect on the market is the same and trying to justify it by saying the money came from previous player sales is just giving yourself (not you champs) an imaginary comfort blanket. 

Just looked back to this!!

"How the money is generated is irrelevant"        

Well thats quite an astonishing statement and is really the crux of our differing opinions.  Because in my mind it is not just super relevant it is ultimately the difference between breaking the rules, cheating in fact or playing by the rules.  If thats what you genuinely think then you are basically saying theres nothing wrong with financial doping!!  Thats actually exactly what you are saying which is why were never going to see eye to eye.

Liverpool's purchase of Allison and vVD were paid for by the sales of Coutinho and Ward alone, with money left over.  So as "f*cking amazing" as BB finds it i consider that completely bona fide and shows financial accountability.  They had to weaken themselves in order to reinvest.

• Like 1