Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Sorry if this question has already been asked but what channel are we on in the morning please?

Posted 2015-02-17 06:24:51

Besiktas game is on Astro SSP3 (CH 816) on Fri morning at 3am. Also showing the Trickies v Young Boys as an appetizer at 1am.

Ch 810 has the Chilly Jockos and Ch 811 is showing the Spuds (both same time as our match) Eight games being shown live in total.

Sorry if this question has already been asked but what channel are we on in the morning please?

Besiktas game is on Astro SSP3 (CH 816) on Fri morning at 3am. Also showing the Trickies v Young Boys as an appetizer at 1am.

Ch 810 has the Chilly Jockos and Ch 811 is showing the Spuds (both same time as our match) Eight games being shown live in total.

Anyone with `ilikehd` are well covered it is on ITV UK & Astro SSP3 LOS .Tomorrow England vs. NZ Cricket W.C. & a great sports day on Sunday for me : Soton vs. LFC followed by RL world club cup game St. Helens vs. Rabbitohs . I am also a big fan of R.L. I have just started to watch Super League on SKY sports again , last watched 5 yrs ago when in UK .

^ Sorry Fons but you cannot appeal uefa decisions unless the red involves mistaken identity. The 4th match by the way is due to his being sent last season....for a different club,in a different competition and in a different season...Totalbollox but them's the rules!

As you rightly say , a load of old <deleted> . Denying the right of appeal , no wonder the UK is in such a f#####g mess trying to do business with people like this . For me this is a one of the reasons Brits. will never be Europeans . But as you also say , Jordan Ibe would probably start before Marko anyhow , but we might miss him on the bench .

Harry Wilson?thumbsup.gif

Why not cracking little player , I am a big fan of Sergi Canos as well .

^

HW training with 1st team this week.

Can see where coming from Will , so Harry could well be on the bench , it must do these kids a power of good just to be involved with the big boys .No doubts Wilson , Canos & Ojo are our future stars .

Anyone with `ilikehd` are well covered it is on ITV UK & Astro SSP3 LOS .Tomorrow England vs. NZ Cricket W.C. & a great sports day on Sunday for me : Soton vs. LFC followed by RL world club cup game St. Helens vs. Rabbitohs . I am also a big fan of R.L. I have just started to watch Super League on SKY sports again , last watched 5 yrs ago when in UK .

How do you pay for this. I understand that you buy a card, but how does the card get charged? I have seen the channel list but I can't find a website

^What's the source to that ?

How's it worked out & wdf does "CS" mean?

Based on points won per game of every European match (Champions League, Europa League, etc…) - See more at: http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/2015/02/19/liverpool-ranked-3rd-time-european-table/#sthash.56Fgs6ay.dpuf

No idea what CS means, or the source, perhaps their anoraks popped it in a software package and worked it out themselves.

Ibe is the man, Mario delivers again, with the added pressure breaking protocol live on telly, but he doesn't miss so...

We lack that little bit of extra quality that better teams have in breaking down a team that comes to defend. We have it in a full strength XI, but not in depth.

Bat sh-it Balotelli looks a revived boy, him with Sturridge, Sterling, IBe on either side looks tasty. Henderson looked a bit off his game tonight.

Anyways, a lead going to Istanbul is good enough.

• Like 1

Ibe is the man, Mario delivers again, with the added pressure breaking protocol live on telly, but he doesn't miss so...

We lack that little bit of extra quality that better teams have in breaking down a team that comes to defend. We have it in a full strength XI, but not in depth.

Bat sh-it Balotelli looks a revived boy, him with Sturridge, Sterling, IBe on either side looks tasty. Henderson looked a bit off his game tonight.

What players were you short of then from a full strength team ?

Balotelli, stealing and lashing in a PK all while sporting his Billy Eckstine stache. He is a piece of work.laugh.png

Billy Ekstine, JD?! This lot on here wouldn't know him if he fell on top of them.

Was thinking I might get one nibble OG...and figured it might be you.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Bob : midfield was poor tonight , Does not say a lot for our squad depth when young Jordan Ibe is far & away our M.O.M. Unless we improve doubt 1-0 will be good enough to go thro` to next round . Soton away on Sunday we will have to play better that is for sure .

What players were you short of then from a full strength team ?

Sterling, Lucas, Gerrard and Markovic.

Obviously Sterling was used but he certainly would be included in our best starting eleven.

• Like 1

Balotelli, stealing and lashing in a PK all while sporting his Billy Eckstine stache. He is a piece of work.laugh.png

Read something from Gerrard saying Balotelli was disrespectful to Henderson for taking the ball for the penalty?! Is that right?

Don't understand why Balotelli isn't the automatic first choice as he's an excellent penalty taker. Its the one thing he's very very good at.

i don't know why gerrard banged on about that so much. he's made a story out of nothing. but then to be honest when we've got a match and he's injured he shouldn't be in a bloody tv studio anyway, he should be in the stadium supporting his mates.

the FA should outlaw active pro players from being in studios for live matches. I don't understand why they would even want to when your team is playing. Also Gerrard is club captain, he should know better than to say anything about that incident live.

Speaking of live punditry, there seems to be way to many of these expros in studio panels these days. 5 hours before a match analysising and exhausting everything possible and then dong it again f an hour after the match.