Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Another signing?

500K for that Allan lad, worth a punt considering the fees thrown about for potential these days.

Maybe a left back if Gomez is not going to be used there too much, certainly think we need an alternative to Moreno when we really need a defensive set up. Think we still need a quality defensive mid. And I'd swap Lovren for any centre half for sale at this stage.

• Like 1

Another signing?

500K for that Allan lad, worth a punt considering the fees thrown about for potential these days.

Maybe a left back if Gomez is not going to be used there too much, certainly think we need an alternative to Moreno when we really need a defensive set up. Think we still need a quality defensive mid. And I'd swap Lovren for any centre half for sale at this stage.

Fark me, you've bought 14 players this season and last and your saying you still need a def mid whistling.gif

• Like 1

Another signing?

Fark me, you've bought 14 players this season and last and your saying you still need a def mid whistling.gif

i don't think Joe Allen is good enough, Lucas does a job but if he is out? I guess Can could play that role but I'd prefer to see him going forward. A Mascherano type would suit me just fine.

• Like 1

Another signing?

i don't think Joe Allen is good enough, Lucas does a job but if he is out? I guess Can could play that role but I'd prefer to see him going forward. A Mascherano type would suit me just fine.

Darn near every club could use a Mascherano type eh Bob. There just ain't many like him around.

• Like 2

Another signing?

Darn near every club could use a Mascherano type eh Bob. There just ain't many like him around.

He was such a great player for us, fond memories Jd. Such a pivotal role in a football team

• Like 1

Another signing?

There isn't a team in europe that wouldn't like a Mascherano Bob. I also thought he was one of the standout Argentine in this last world cup, despite Messi being voted player of the tournament.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

There isn't a team in europe that wouldn't like a Mascherano Bob. I also thought he was one of the standout Argentine in this last world cup, despite Messi being voted player of the tournament.

I wonder how much he would fetch in this window's market if he was 4 years younger...

Lambert having a medical at West Brom - I honestly hope he does well. Didn't really get a chance a Liverpool and couldn't have been a worse season to join. Proper lad too, no moaning, no public comment and no hanging about like Borini. Good luck Rickie!

A shame it didn't work out for Lambert at his favorite club. I thought he would be a decent spare part after his performance at Soton. As you say, right place at the wrong time.

• Like 2

yeah best of luck rickie.

borini and balotelli take the damn hint.

Looking a bit light up top mate.

Most clubs are to be fair...with the exception of Man Yoo...what with Roo back up front no one could accuse 'em of being light up top! ;)

• Like 1

Pedestrian match that.

Coutinho looks sharp and ready, that was the best thing about that match, that and Jordon Ibe. Doubters take note, the name is Ibe.

Lallana is starting to look like the player we bought.

Clyne for 12.5M was a steal.

Gomez should start instead of Moreno next week, and 3.5M for him was a steal.

Milner on a free was a steal.

Ings as plan B is money well spent.

Aside the 2 big transfer fee arrivals we haven't seen in Red yet, we've done alright in the summer. Fair do's "Committee".

• Like 2

just a recap of the above post

the players mentioned would not break a trot to get a start in the present EPL c/l four

perhaps countinho,but would like to see a repeat season of last years form

but keep on dreaming scousers, another top half of the EPL table is my call

which is par for the course these days, how sweet it is

Pedestrian match that.

Coutinho looks sharp and ready, that was the best thing about that match, that and Jordon Ibe. Doubters take note, the name is Ibe.

Aside the 2 big transfer fee arrivals we haven't seen in Red yet, we've done alright in the summer. Fair do's "Committee".

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Pedestrian match that.

yeah am largely happy too. we needed to sign goals and we've signed a lot of goals. we needed to replace gerrard's quality and experience and we've done that with milner. gomez looks like a cracking player in waiting. would have liked an upgrade on mignolet but there aren't really that many about.

Pedestrian match that.

yeah am largely happy too. we needed to sign goals and we've signed a lot of goals. we needed to replace gerrard's quality and experience and we've done that with milner. gomez looks like a cracking player in waiting. would have liked an upgrade on mignolet but there aren't really that many about.

Yeah and I am still concerned about our centre-halves, but we'll see on that one.

Pedestrian match that.

Yeah and I am still concerned about our centre-halves, but we'll see on that one.

heard worrying whispers that rodgers sees lovren as first choice with skrtel now. really hope it's not true. sakho has to start and hopefully stay fit.

Pedestrian match that.

heard worrying whispers that rodgers sees lovren as first choice with skrtel now. really hope it's not true. sakho has to start and hopefully stay fit.

Yeah it would seem that way and Lovren has not improved, he looked <deleted> against amateurs while on tour. This is Rodgers year, he has to live or die by HIS choices this season. I hope he proves the doubters wrong.