Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I just can't wait for Michael Owen to score a last minute winner.

i had a dream about that the other night. woke up sweating. the cash-hungry mercenary dwarf put in an injury-time winner deflected off a fuc_king beachball. and the beachball had gary neville's inbred grinning face painted on it.

i hate football.

i had a dream about that the other night. woke up sweating. the cash-hungry mercenary dwarf put in an injury-time winner deflected off a fuc_king beachball. and the beachball had gary neville's inbred grinning face painted on it.

i hate football.

:) It's all set for the final minute winner for Owen, just to rub it into Benitez.

I really hope it happens.

i hate football.

:) It's all set for the final minute winner for Owen, just to rub it into Benitez.

I really hope it happens.

rub what in? that owen's had such a great career since he left liverpool? horrible mercenary little shit, hope he breaks his leg in the warm up.

horrible mercenary little shit, hope he breaks his leg in the warm up.

And then plays on through the pain, scores the winning goal and hobbles down the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Kop, before being stretchered off?

:)

Never been a better time to play Liverpool at home. Going to be a great game on Sunday.

Maybe the worst time to play them. Players will be up for this game thats for sure.

You might be right, but then again, you would have thought after their first loss (what was it, four matches ago? - starting to lose count :) ) that they would have been up for every game that followed. Hasn't happened.

i hate football.

:):D

Tell me about it stevie. Being a City fan, the amount of times i have thought that is unreal. :D

I really do hope you beat the RAGS though. :D

worry about who you will draw this weekend BJ. You should hope we beat LP - give you a better shot at a Champions League spot next year. :D

worry about who you will draw this weekend BJ.

Do my eyes deceive me or is this coming a man who's team only just scraped a draw at home against Sunderland :)

You should hope we beat LP

Never james. I love to see you lot lose and see your faces looking like smacked asses. I'd still want you to lose if you were playing Al Qaeda's first eleven. :D

worry about who you will draw this weekend BJ.

Do my eyes deceive me or is this coming a man who's team only just scraped a draw at home against Sunderland :)

You should hope we beat LP

Never james. I love to see you lot lose and see your faces looking like smacked asses. I'd still want you to lose if you were playing Al Qaeda's first eleven. :D

yes but first place is first place BJ.

Regarding your second point, understandable and no doubt this thinking is part of the reason behind City's enviable trophy hall.

Pride over success. :D

Regarding your second point, understandable and no doubt this thinking is part of the reason behind City's enviable trophy hall.

No james. You being a Canadian, you just couldn't possibly understand how deep the rivalry is. :)

Perhaps we should take this to the shity thread.

Then again coming from you, no doubt u are honoured to have sparky as yr mgr :D

Interesting read on Daily Mail about Rafa's 220 million pound spending spree since arriving...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...gers-reign.html

interesting is not really the right word james. '<deleted>' would be more accurate. rafa's total net spend since he arrived is around 80mGBP. or about 15m per season. which is fuc_k all for a club of our size playing massive catch-up on united, chelsea and arsenal. 'spending spree' is nonsense.

Yep, wasn't interesting at all except to see how journalists get joy out of winding Liverpool fans up with utter <deleted> stories. Looks like an article written by someone 12 years old. It's like doing a story on the budget for a country such as the U.S. and saying, "Wow, look how the U.S. brought in 1 billion dollars in tax last year. They sure are rich and should have no money problems!" And then ignoring that the budget called for 10 billion dollars to be spent. Pure <deleted>.

Never been a better time to play Liverpool at home. Going to be a great game on Sunday.

Maybe the worst time to play them. Players will be up for this game thats for sure.

You might be right, but then again, you would have thought after their first loss (what was it, four matches ago? - starting to lose count :) ) that they would have been up for every game that followed. Hasn't happened.

With the groundswell of support that the Liverpool fans are bound to generate on Sunday,their players would have to be comotose not to be affected by it.

I can see goals galore in this one, and it will be a cracker of a game.

Goals galore eh? What gives you that impression? I don't think either team is playing that well right now. Man United might be getting better results than Liverpool, but it's not very convincing stuff.

Add that to the fact that both Torres and Rooney are question marks to start, a tight stalemate seems more likely to me than a goal-fest - that is after all what these encounters invariably deliver.

Anyway, I hope you're right and i'm wrong.

Most of all of course, i hope United thrash you. :)