Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

i think if we are lashing all our best attackers in from the off it means we've accepted you're probably going to sit deep and we'll have to take our chances with your counter-attacking. big game from lucas needed helping his fullbacks out.

you're also more tired than we are smokie, having played inter just a few days ago. it'd be sensible to sit deep, try to soak us up and hit on the counter. at least for first half. if you can burn us out then maybe you can start trying to boss it more.

if that starting XI of ours is right then it's a bit death or glory for my liking. and leaves us a bit short of game changers on the bench.

If that's the side then Stevie we are in for a hell of a match. I wouldn't mind if our defense was solid, but it ain't. i would have preferred Allen in the middle and Downing on the bench.

Thankfully Lennon is out, I think his work rate is under rated they will miss him today.

If that's the side then Stevie we are in for a hell of a match. I wouldn't mind if our defense was solid, but it ain't. i would have preferred Allen in the middle and Downing on the bench.

Thankfully Lennon is out, I think his work rate is under rated they will miss him today.

Have you seen the team then BB, his team work is underrated by who ?

Maybe not by Spurs fans, but i don't know if many neutrals pay as much attention to his defensive work and tracking back as too his attacking runs. Doesn't have a hamstring injury, is he not out?

Edited by BangrakBob

Maybe not by Spurs fans, but i don't know if many neutrals pay as much attention to his defensive work and tracking back as too his attacking runs. Doesn't have a hamstring injury, is he not out?

lennon who knows, no news ever comes out of the club re short term injuries, wouldn't surprise me if he plays but i have been known to be wrong !

Going to go where?

I think you're rattled today Bob...and no wonder!

You are staring at defeat and you know it.

Bale is gonna rip your defence apart. biggrin.png

Yeah probably for the first time in my life the blood pressure will be raised for a Spurs match. i think that is because in recent years you've really become a pain in our a*rse biggrin.png

Liverpool fans should be optimistic about next season. Hold on to Suarez, Gerrard still a fine player, Sturridge seems to fit in well and Coutinho looks a very good buy.

I have to say i'm quite irritated that Downing decided to have a good game against us as i was presuming he would be crap but there you go!!

Lucas seems to be a shadow of the player he was. Is he carrying an injury?

Liverpool fans should be optimistic about next season. Hold on to Suarez, Gerrard still a fine player, Sturridge seems to fit in well and Coutinho looks a very good buy.

I have to say i'm quite irritated that Downing decided to have a good game against us as i was presuming he would be crap but there you go!!

Not seen him that much, to be fair, but from what I have seen, he has never been the same since he was injured. De Jong was the same at City

lucas has never really got himself match fit since his last injury. perhaps needs a full summer off and a pre-season.

downing's been really impressive for a couple of months now. he seems to have reverted to being the player we thought we were signing.

really pleased with the three points there against a tough opposition. thanks kyle walker.

lucas has never really got himself match fit since his last injury. perhaps needs a full summer off and a pre-season.

downing's been really impressive for a couple of months now. he seems to have reverted to being the player we thought we were signing.

really pleased with the three points there against a tough opposition. thanks kyle walker.

Yes that Walker stupidity was a game changer. Naughton is a better defender without a doubt. I have no idea why Walker was stuck out there let alone why he decided to hoof the ball across his goal.

First time i've had a close look at your team and its not a one man team as is sometimes suggested. Theres actually the backbone of a very good side.

Merseyside hasn't been a very fruitful place for Spurs this season.

As well as Liverpool have been playing recently,Glen Johnson seems to be a bit out of sorts. He's hesitant about taking people on lately and wound up on his backside,during Spurs's second goal,for no particular reason.

What the heck is going at St Mary's. This is going to ruin my weekend betting coupon - to say nothing of my Thai Visa predictions sad.png

My bad weekend started with Everton result and now Pool !!! may not be a high scoring week.biggrin.png

BT