Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Ran out of legs, not surprisingley given same midfield and made it worse loosing Allen.

Chelsea out played and battled us for most of the game to be fair and best I have seen them in a while.

Little space or service to Suarez all game. He should of had a Penalty with that Eto'o challenge off the ball.

Thought Sterling had another quality game, looks better each time I see him.

Absolutely no options on the bench, which is so evident with the injuries we have picked up.

Gone from 1st to to 5th in the table...

Oh and only Mr Webb will know why Eto wasn't sent off with that tackle on Henderson at the start - shocking!

Looks like Allen and Sakho will be out for a while also.

Ran out of legs, not surprisingley given same midfield and made it worse loosing Allen.

Chelsea out played and battled us for most of the game to be fair and best I have seen them in a while.

Little space or service to Suarez all game. He should of had a Penalty with that Eto'o challenge off the ball.

Absolutely no options on the bench, which is so evident with the injuries we have picked up.

That was the best I'd seen Chelsea play in the first half, thought we did better in the second half and if Sakho had of netted or we had a penalty or Mignolet had have saved that second goal things might have been different. It's tough to play the 2 title challengers away in 3 days.

Admittedly we are a few players short and not quiet there yet, but if you had offered 6 points off the top, 1 point off the top 4 and to have played Arsenal, Everton, Spurs, City, Chelsea away I'd a have taken that.

Roll on 2014!

Yeah thats true and a positive way to look at it Bob.

Bit concerned with Johnson, not looked up to the mark for a number of games now, seem really sluggish and heavy footed of late.

Just wondering if we can actually and will bring in any quality this window.

Someone said we can compete with the tops team but can't quite beat them. I agree, but would add away from home, lets see how we do at Anfield.

As I have said a few times now we always have a mistake in us at the back and we are not clinical enough. We get away with this against weaker sides at home because be create so much but against better sides it costs us.

I thought it was sly from Etoo, dirty, it certainly wasn't a dive as Mourinho is claiming but I am not convinced it was a penalty either to be fair.

Worried about the squad depth, hopefully can bring in some reinforcements.

Dropped some places over this period but not worried by it at all. Competed, just not quite got the break. Out of the top 8 teams we only have to play United away.

Let's regroup and get back to winning ways against Hull, hopefully we have enough for a side....ha ha

YB

Very disappointed that in both the last two games, poor decisions by the officials, have costs us points. We should have got at least a draw in each one.

Still hopeful though we can get back and stay in the top four but we need serious investment to strengthen the squad in the January transfer window.

Mourinho should kep his trap closed and instead of accusing Saurez of diving when it was a clear foul, should have condemned his own players for some very reckless challenges. His false accusations should be looked at by the FA and he should be fined.

LFC should of also had a penalty awarded when Lampard elbowed Saurez in the box.

My biggest concern at the moment is that Skirtel will soon give away penalties for his constant pulling of opposition shirts when corners or free kicks come into the box. Brendan Rogers must address this.

• Like 1

Hope we smash these rent boys tonight. Ramirez out is a good thing. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hope so too mate, lets see how we go.

Interesting looking at the table, as things stand after tonight we will have played 9 out of the top 13 teams away from home already. More importantly, Arsenal, Chelsea, City all away will be out of the way.

YB

So you have the more difficult half of the season coming up then ?

That was the best I'd seen Chelsea play in the first half, thought we did better in the second half and if Sakho had of netted or we had a penalty or Mignolet had have saved that second goal things might have been different. It's tough to play the 2 title challengers away in 3 days.

Admittedly we are a few players short and not quiet there yet, but if you had offered 6 points off the top, 1 point off the top 4 and to have played Arsenal, Everton, Spurs, City, Chelsea away I'd a have taken that.

Roll on 2014!

Bit concerned with Johnson, not looked up to the mark for a number of games now, seem really sluggish and heavy footed of late.

Rodgers was playing his cards close to his chest on that one yesterday. I don't doubt the owners funding as they will realize the opportunity we have. It is, like you say, whether we can bring in quality...

Roll on 2014!

Rodgers was playing his cards close to his chest on that one yesterday. I don't doubt the owners funding as they will realize the opportunity we have. It is, like you say, whether we can bring in quality...

Not very often that quality moves in Jan.

• Like 1

Hope we smash these rent boys tonight. Ramirez out is a good thing. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Interesting looking at the table, as things stand after tonight we will have played 9 out of the top 13 teams away from home already. More importantly, Arsenal, Chelsea, City all away will be out of the way.

YB

How do you work that out?

We did get Suarez, Coutinho and Sturridge in January so maybe it is our lucky window. I agree it is not likely you can get the best quality and value, but that also depends on your scouts ability to find talent.

• Like 1

YB

Logic really, easier teams at home and Top 8 teams away, guarantead a few wins, easier teams away and Top 8 teams at home, no wins guarantead !!!!!

YB

Logic really, easier teams at home and Top 8 teams away, guarantead a few wins, easier teams away and Top 8 teams at home, no wins guarantead !!!!!

That's not logic, that is opinion.

I think it better having those teams out of the way, away and still be within touching distance of the top 4 and take them on at home in the second half of the season when the pressures change and certain games potentially have higher value. Anyone would rather be playing at home for those matches.

I don't understand your "logic" at all. Everyone plays everyone twice.

Roll on 2014!

Depends what clubs you are talking about.....in fact quality just seems to move away from Spurs at anytime tongue.png

mash these rent boys tonight. Ramirez out is a good thing. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

YB

Funny how in this season of all seasons you are concentrating on the top teams when it is the second half of the season that the lower half teams start having to really scrap and pull out the performances to survive,that is why the second half of the season is more difficult and also the pressure of being near the top plays games with players minds.

It really doesn't matter who you have played because by now we have all played each team once and the second half of the season is when it matters.

YB

Pish off Alfieconn ...NeilFocan .facepalm.gif Good effort lad .Are multiple accounts allowed?facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

• Like 2

YB

Pish off Alfieconn ...NeilFocan .facepalm.gif Good effort lad .Are multiple accounts allowed?facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Maybe he could try Nonce Fail next. :-D

• Like 1

YB

Don't know what your talking about flipflopper, must be just a coincidence that neil focan is an anagram of alfieconn !

Don't know what your talking about flipflopper, must be just a coincidence that neil focan is an anagram of alfieconn !

and alfieconn is the only person to use flipflopper on this forum….you cheeky git clap2.gif

• Like 1

and alfieconn is the only person to use flipflopper on this forum….you cheeky git clap2.gif

You know you've missed alfie BB !

• Like 1

YB

Being Alfie is 'Non Facile'facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

cheesy.gif

YB

I see you didn't suss it out Mjj, anyway Happy New Year and good luck in the learning of Zonal Marking next year biggrin.png

cheesy.gif

It seems some posters are good at making anagrams but not too clever at solving them tongue.png anyway jack Happy New Year and i hope Father Xmas bought you a crystal ball that works !

Edited by alfieconn

cheesy.gif

It seems some posters are good at making anagrams but not too clever at solving them tongue.png anyway jack Happy New Year and i hope Father Xmas bought you a crystal ball that works !

Good to have you back Alfie, must admit thought it would take more than Liverpool losing away at City and Chelsea and two wins and a home draw for you boys. Or maybe it was the scoring 3 goals in one match? Anyway good to have you back mate!

Edited by YoungBrit