Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

i quite enjoyed it, was a bit nostalgic.

and yeah, probably better chance of being televised next round. if it's bournemouth though let's see what the kick-off time is 'cos that's a hell of a schlep for the liverpool fans.

Started training before New Year and talk was he would be ready for Stoke. I think it'll be another week personally.

Quote from Rodgers on 30th Dec: Daniel might not be too far over the next few weeks, said Rodgers. He was out running the other day doing straight-line running and he is now doing more multi-directional running and then next week he will have a good week of training. He is ahead of schedule so hes doing well.

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Started training before New Year and talk was he would be ready for Stoke. I think it'll be another week personally.

Quote from Rodgers on 30th Dec: Daniel might not be too far over the next few weeks, said Rodgers. He was out running the other day doing straight-line running and he is now doing more multi-directional running and then next week he will have a good week of training. He is ahead of schedule so hes doing well.

Cheers

5 men sitting in a bar: Mr. Wenger, Mr. Mourinho, Mr. Rodgers, Mr. Moyes and Mr. Martinez.....

The first round of beers was on Mourinho, he bought a portugese beer to each of the others. The second round was on Martinez, he bought everybody a San Miguel. The third round was on Wenger, he bought everybody a glass of red wine. The fourth round was on Rodgers, he bought a pint to the guys, except for Moyes.

Then Mr. Moyes said; Hey guys what about my pint...??? Rodgers looked at him and said; Sorry David, this is the fourth round, and you are NOT in it....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

FA Cup 4th round is early kick off on 25th Jan. Good for expats but not for travelling fans if its Bournemouth!!

it's <deleted> outrageous mate. if it's bournemouth away with a 12.45pm kick-off then there's apparently only one train that fans from liverpool can catch that day, the 5.24am! the FA really are sky's bitches aren't they?

in nicer news, there's a rumour that sakho could be back for the stoke match at the weekend. which given agger's absence would be a big bonus.

FA Cup 4th round is early kick off on 25th Jan. Good for expats but not for travelling fans if its Bournemouth!!

it's fuc_king outrageous mate. if it's bournemouth away with a 12.45pm kick-off then there's apparently only one train that fans from liverpool can catch that day, the 5.24am! the FA really are sky's bitches aren't they?

in nicer news, there's a rumour that sakho could be back for the stoke match at the weekend. which given agger's absence would be a big bonus.

Agree mate but on this occasion it is ITV yanking their lead!!!

Big game tonight, the kind of game where in previous years we would drop points. Real importance due to the teams around us winning yesterday. Big test and I hope the lads come through it.

YB

Your team is doing very well.....maybe we should pinch the manager....:P

Big game tonight, the kind of game where in previous years we would drop points. Real importance due to the teams around us winning yesterday. Big test and I hope the lads come through it.

YB

I hope your mob are a bit quicker tonight than you was running round that track biggrin.png

Footnote : i'd forget about the Olympics if i was you sad.png

Edited by alfieconn

YB

yep. win your battles first at stoke, then win the football match. sturridge back on the bench hopefully and all being well sakho's fit to play as well.

YB

I hope your mob are a bit quicker tonight than you was running round that track biggrin.png

Footnote : i'd forget about the Olympics if i was you sad.png

Ha ha, you have a point Alfie! In my defence I played football on their earlier and the day before and then a couple of sprints all with a pulled quad. Have not walked for 2 days and don't expect to be playing again anytime soon.

P.s Good job you didn't watch my performance on the pitch, hit the bar when through one on one and missed two decent other chances! I would say it was a little bit Soldado like but he wouldn't have been in the right positions I was in!whistling.gifwhistling.gif

hats o-ff to stoke, excellent game. Great to see we can fight our way back into a game. Sterling is becoming better and better, Sturridge straight back into it. What do we do with our attack? They are all buzzing. i would also like to add a shout for Toure, I like him, he is an organiser at the back and a fighter. By the way i think it was a soft penalty, stop touching players in the area.

Edited by nellyp

I honestly thought we'd get nothing from that game. Important we keep pace with the top teams.

Sterling played a blinder as did Suarez. Great to see Sturridge back in the team and play such an important role in 2 of the goals.

My only concern was Gerrards position, far deep IMO.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well known that we are looking to buy another defensive midfielder and maybe our 1st choice will not be available in Jan. Rather than spend 12 to 15m on a stop gap, it looks like BR is utilising what we have to cover Lucas' position. Thought Stevie did ok to be honest, making good tackles from the off and clearing up well...in the main. Probably picked this game to try it given the size of the Stoke team. SG being more physically suited to the role than Lucas.

Hendo was the quietest I've seen him for a while, and we all know Lucas is not an attacking midfielder. I think Allen would have played had he been fit. Think (Gerrard playing deepest) was probably a one off.... this season at least but it shows we do have players to cover each others positions.

I doubt any other team will score 5 goals at Stoke this season........well done!

True, and a very good three points. mind you, i doubt many teams will concede three to Stoke either.

Mental game but very exciting.

I just wonder when will clubs realize that Mark Hughes really is a crap manger? Why and how does he get employment?