Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Plus Evra getting sent off and a 12 match ban for being a c*^t and a further 6 matches after his appeal gets turned down as the FA agree that his is definitely a c&^t

Don't forget his other crime of being a negrito. Ban him just for that eh.

Are we really going down this route again?

Lets get this fire going ey!!

Pishin meself mate.......can't wait for this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

wink.png yeah nothing like two weeks without an LFC match and a massive derby on the horizon. The atmosphere is going to be immense at OT…for the first 10 minutes biggrin.png I'm not counting my chickens, just love winding up the Mancs

• Like 1

Wonder what's going on with the news/rumours about Frank McParland and Rodolfo Borrell getting canned?????

Seemed like they were doing a good job in the youth set up.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Rumour is that one or both were being tapped up by Man City to run their future New York "Junior" Team. Time will tell if this was the case.

Took a while (maybe was on gardening leave?) but Borrell has now joined City as an Academy Director. Allegedly was caught meeting with them by the club hence the cull!

Edited by wilai

The possibility exists that David Moyes will be found out today.smile.png

Without wanting to sound like a "yes man" wink.png It will say a lot about him, his team and where they are at. I expect United to come out fighting and the crowd to be deafening, they are favourites at the bookies.

• Like 1

But I still want em to get stuffed. tongue.png

I think it shows how much United have declined. Gerard scores and doesnt even celebrate.laugh.png

Liverpool controlling the game without doing anything spectacular.

Thankfully the psycho twin wasnt sent off, which means he will be playing against City.thumbsup.gif

I wanted this game to be a draw but it looks like the United team couldnt score in the Beer Gardenrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Analysis

Image of Robbie Savage

Robbie Savage

BBC football pundit

"It was one of the most comprehensive away performances at Old Trafford for many years. Liverpool absolutely battered them in all areas and United looked like strangers. Make no bones about it, it could have been six or seven, Liverpool's movement was so good.

"Liverpool were on the front foot and United were nowhere near it. Adnan Januzaj and Juan Mata out wide is not working for them. You can see why Jose Mourinho got rid of Mata - you need legs to get up and down and he hasn't got that. There's no point him being on the pitch."

+1