Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Well done liverpool, we are a shambles right now and it is all down to Moyes he needs to go if we not get through on wednesday night.

Agreed Nev, the CL game is the one. That game will also confirm if he has the dressing room or not and certainly on last night effort the answer seems to be a big no. Another no show and CL exit and Moyes is gone at the end of the season

Well done liverpool, we are a shambles right now and it is all down to Moyes he needs to go if we not get through on wednesday night.

Did I not read on here that United were different? That they had a different philosophy to other clubs? Stability, Stability?

Your 'hand-picked' manager is less than a year into his 6 year contract, now you are talking of sacking him?

Bottom line, you were spoiled by having Ferguson. And even though, for entertainment purposes, I feel that Moyes should remain for his 6 year contract, it aint going to happen. And as most of us with an opinion have stated many times, he will not be there at the beginning of next season... sadlylaugh.png

Yep, this stability thing is a Man U thing....... long may it continue!!cheesy.gif

Still drunk here. That was fantastic, and shockingly easy.

thats just it isn't it....it was ridiculously easy! If Raphael had been red carded it could have been an awful lot worse

i was glad it was clattenburg reffing in the end. howard webb would have sent flanagan off and not given any of the penalties.

haven't seen it again since but at the time it also looked like gerrard clobbered fellaini with an elbow. so he was perhaps a little lucky as well.

Good to see Lucas have a run, but no idea if he is going to slot back into the team; we seem to be doing OK without him at the moment. What do you think, should he come straight back into the team by right?

nah, this team has progressed beyond lucas now. the middle three of gerrard, henderson and allen/coutinho is so much more mobile and breaks play up in areas that lucas doesn't.

A tad unfair that Stevie, the games that Gerrard missed them 3 (Lucas,Allen and Hendo) were fine.

I must say though how wrong I was about Gerrard playing this role he now finds himself in.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thats just it isn't it....it was ridiculously easy! If Raphael had been red carded it could have been an awful lot worse

i was glad it was clattenburg reffing in the end. howard webb would have sent flanagan off and not given any of the penalties.

haven't seen it again since but at the time it also looked like gerrard clobbered fellaini with an elbow. so he was perhaps a little lucky as well.

I thought Clattenburg did a very, very good job with a match that could have been ruined by many other refs. Not an easy match to ref at all. He did miss Sturridges dive but in the end it mattered not.

I thought Clattenburg did a very, very good job with a match that could have been ruined by many other refs. Not an easy match to ref at all. He did miss Sturridges dive but in the end it mattered not.

I prefer the angle, "he was anticipating contact"wink.png

Clattenburg did have a pretty decent match, balanced out in the end. At least he had the balls to actually award a penalty at Old Trafford

Watch below Stevie....SG showed Alan Pardew how to use the head....and won the ball. No way should he have even been booked! Did exactly the same against Walters v Stoke....Wrecking Ball biggrin.png Flanno was a bit lucky, but not as lucky as that little toe rag Rafael.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/marouane-fellaini-had-his-head-busted-open-by-steven-gerrard-vine/

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

i'm still not sure why he was booked as it goes - he won the ball with his head, just happened to follow through and nut fellaini in his big comedy clown's kipper. was he booked for leading with the arm?

• Like 2

i'm still not sure why he was booked as it goes - he won the ball with his head, just happened to follow through and nut fellaini in his big comedy clown's kipper. was he booked for leading with the arm?

I think he was booked because Fellaini was a half bloody mess. It was a late card. Maybe Clattenburg has a weak stomach.

• Like 1

nah, this team has progressed beyond lucas now. the middle three of gerrard, henderson and allen/coutinho is so much more mobile and breaks play up in areas that lucas doesn't.

Didn't think I would when he got injured but agree with you Stevie. Many wrote Stevie G off after the first half of the Villa game but he has been superb.

Been away for a while so thought I would just pop back on and put on record again my thoughts on what an absolutely superb job Brendan is doing.

Now as Stevie G said we need to make sure we go and get a result at Cardiff, 9 points from our 3 away games would be fantastic.

Just watching the skrtel interview on lfctv, did anyone pick up on were he was when Suarez scored against the scum?

Ha ha, brilliant, he seems to be getting forward quite a lot recently. The thing what I like most is/was we were 2 nil up with 5 minutes to go and he was still up there in their box......

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is how we do it.....apparently!smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Yep, I gave up on streams a while ago. Most are just poor quality. What I do if I can't watch the game live these days (which is often) is keep myself from spoilers (a few times this season I accidentally found out, which spoiled a great last minute winner at Fulham for me! and heard about the 4 goal Suarez game against Norwich before I watched it), and go get some good downloads of the match in high quality. Much better viewing quality and viewing experience while just having to keep myself from learning about the score. In the U.S., not so hard as none of my friends care about the sport and I know which websites not to go to, but I'd much rather watch live on TV, which just isn't always possible.

Edited by Jimjim