Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Thousands of People Living in Bins Say Merseyside Postal Workers

sun newspaperThe Southport Times has uncovered shocking new evidence that tens of thousands of people are living in bins and skips around Merseyside.

This tragic and disturbing discovery was made during our research for an unrelated story about the Royal Mail’s distribution of free copies of The Sun newspaper.

It emerged that hundreds of postal workers would be delivering the paper directly into the make-do homes of these poor, unfortunate individuals.

“Yes, a family of 200 live in here.” Postman, Bryan Eyre told us as we witnessed him cheerfully placing an entire bundle of copies of The Sun into a skip.

“We could return them undelivered,” Eyre explained, “But we like to imagine the poor homeless people at least having something to wipe their <deleted> on.”

drunk.gif

• Like 2

Not here mr posty thumbsup.gif

got ours up on the front door. what the <deleted> were the royal mail thinking?

fair play to all the posties who are going out on strike in protest. six of the postmen in the wirral office being asked to deliver it were at hillsborough themselves for <deleted>'s sake.

"got ours up on the front door. what the <deleted> were the royal mail thinking?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Better idea is to wrap the piece of shit up, and re-address to the scum's head office...without a stamp. Will cost them a fortuneclap2.gif

prefer not to even touch it mate to be honest. got a mate who if he ever sees anyone with a copy in liverpool goes up and very blatantly sets fire to it with his ciggie lighter.

and yeah, all about the money. the royal &lt;deleted&gt; mail. disgraceful.

Lovren has handed in a transfer request.......LFC 1/2 to sign him.,,,,,,,,(goes to bed and awaits counter offer from the Spuds)biggrin.png

yeah interesting again. really like him and he had an excellent season last term.

Lovren has handed in a transfer request.......LFC 1/2 to sign him.,,,,,,,,(goes to bed and awaits counter offer from the Spuds)biggrin.png

yeah interesting again. really like him and he had an excellent season last term.

He's a great signing for someone....almost certainly not us...

There can only be a counter offer if there's already been an offer from somebody else thumbsup.gif

Edited by alfieconn

There can only be a counter offer if there's already been an offer from somebody else thumbsup.gif

Yeah. Like I said. I wouldn't employ you as my chauffeur.

i think Lovrens a very good player and if our new manager rates him then i presume were going to make an approach if we haven't already. Ofcourse i have to remind myself that you lot can offer champions league football!

• Like 1

Is that kind of comment really necessary?

Is that kind of comment really necessary?

Yep. Absolutely confident it is, given the history from this guy.

Especially on the Liverpool thread.

smile.png

• Like 1

Don't you understand English, I told you, I retired 11 years ago !

Don't you understand English, I told you, I retired 11 years ago !

Sounds like you're back again.

facepalm.gifsmile.png