Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says everyone at Anfield is "playing for his future"

So is he saying that he's not too sure about the 7 newbies he bought in the summer ?

Well based on that they want him out.

Fantastic result...the race for 7th is really getting interesting now

You know its sad when your fighting to finish above spurs and Southampton.

Even sadder when you are fighting to finish below them biggrin.png I don't want Sunday football for the first 6 months of next season, let's finish 7th thumbsup.gif

Even sadder when you are fighting to finish below them biggrin.png I don't want Sunday football for the first 6 months of next season, let's finish 7th thumbsup.gif

7th will still get you there if Arse win the cup !

Edited by alfieconn

5-5 after extra-time & penalties again,well we lost but what a great game .Runner's up in both the spring league and cup competitions,but still unbeaten (excluding pens) in 29 games.

What a great season though & they don't get a penny for it.

What has this got to do with Liverpool FC ?

Edited by alfieconn

5-5 after extra-time & penalties again,well we lost but what a great game .Runner's up in both the spring league and cup competitions,but still unbeaten (excluding pens) in 29 games.

What a great season though & they don't get a penny for it.

What has this got to do with Liverpool FC ?

What have you got to do with Liverpool FC?

• Like 2

Someone just told me Balotelli had a great game, touched the ball once apparently (true ?).I would have a bit more respect for him if he gave his wages to charity cos he sure isn't earning them.

Are there no promising strikers in the Under 21's ? because with Lambert and Balotelli's form you may as well give them a run.Worked with Harry Kane ,there might just be a diamond there waiting to shine.

Someone just told me Balotelli had a great game, touched the ball once apparently (true ?).I would have a bit more respect for him if he gave his wages to charity cos he sure isn't earning them.

Are there no promising strikers in the Under 21's ? because with Lambert and Balotelli's form you may as well give them a run.Worked with Harry Kane ,there might just be a diamond there waiting to shine.

The case of why a youngster hasn't been given a chance is an interesting one and any feedback from the Liverpool lads would be interesting. Certainly the form of those two has warranted a gamble. A youngster would probably offer at the very least pace that Lambert lacks and 100% effort to the cause which Balotelli has none of.

Putting aside all his goals the sheer workmate and attitude of Kane justified his inclusion in hindsight.

Played Donkey Dawson onside for the goal he did.

I think he'll be looking for a move to Turkey in the summer.

Evan sadder when you look at how much more you have spent in recent seasons !

Now I know how you lot feel.

You really do need to do your homework before you post. Still, atleast Bob liked it!!!!

You really do need to do your homework before you post. Still, atleast Bob liked it!!!!

And Kurt.

• Like 1

LAMBERT and Balotelli's form? Can't argue with you about Balotelli, but Lambert? Why on earth did Rodgers buy him? How many minutes has he played this season? Laughable that Balotelli is being picked before Lambert, just shows how clueless Rodgers is. Lambert can't score goals when he is sat on his arse on the bench.He has scored goals week in week out for every club he has played for, top goalscorer in every division. Yet Brenda somehow can't see this, picks Balotelli every time, even though it is obvious to a blind man that he is useless. Balotelli is Rodgers' Kenny Dalgleish/ Andy Carroll moment, ie, paying silly money for a useless player because he was being touted as a super star by the press, how they must be laughing now! The really sad thing for me is that if Ricky Lambert had stayed with The Saints they would surely have been top four. Pelle playing as a lone striker didn't score a goal from December to April, despite being presented with so many chances, chances that Lambert would have buried. Brendan Rodgers is a prick, a fact that my Liverpudlian mates are finally agreeing with. Liverpool will never win anything as long as he is in charge, the main reason being that gifted players may take the money, but will always be sniggering at his obvious ineptitude behind his back. The millions he paid for Dejan Lovren is still a source of great amusement on the south coast, but hey, we aren't complaining, we got a replacement of far greater quality with several million quid left over!

LAMBERT and Balotelli's form? Can't argue with you about Balotelli, but Lambert? Why on earth did Rodgers buy him? How many minutes has he played this season? Laughable that Balotelli is being picked before Lambert, just shows how clueless Rodgers is. Lambert can't score goals when he is sat on his arse on the bench.He has scored goals week in week out for every club he has played for, top goalscorer in every division. Yet Brenda somehow can't see this, picks Balotelli every time, even though it is obvious to a blind man that he is useless. Balotelli is Rodgers' Kenny Dalgleish/ Andy Carroll moment, ie, paying silly money for a useless player because he was being touted as a super star by the press, how they must be laughing now! The really sad thing for me is that if Ricky Lambert had stayed with The Saints they would surely have been top four. Pelle playing as a lone striker didn't score a goal from December to April, despite being presented with so many chances, chances that Lambert would have buried. Brendan Rodgers is a prick, a fact that my Liverpudlian mates are finally agreeing with. Liverpool will never win anything as long as he is in charge, the main reason being that gifted players may take the money, but will always be sniggering at his obvious ineptitude behind his back. The millions he paid for Dejan Lovren is still a source of great amusement on the south coast, but hey, we aren't complaining, we got a replacement of far greater quality with several million quid left over!

I agree with a fair deal of what you say but not on the points below;

1 Saying Saints would surely be top four this season with Lambert in their side is absolute nonsense. He's lost whatever pace he had and is clearly not the player he was.

2 Brendon Rodgers is not a prick, he's a decent manager, however nowhere on earth as good as he seems to think he is.

3 Lovren looked to most, including me a very sound buy in the summer. He was very good last season but just seems hopelessly out of form with no confidence. Theres still a very good player there.

And Kurt.

Yes and that says so much.