Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Steven Gerrard Tribute ● Best Goals Ever: https://youtu.be/U312Tf6sicU

We really could go on and on and on.

Why can't you embed the clips onto here?whistling.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U312Tf6sicU&feature=youtu.be

Q.Coaches tell kid's they don't have to smash the life out the ball when shooting,do ye think Stevie G ever listened ?whistling.gif

Don't think I will forget where I watched today's match. Where are you watching it?

Iimage.jpg

Liverpool Musik Bar, St. Petersburg

I am lucky I am back in hospital with no TV, I must be really blessed :)

Don't think I will forget where I watched today's match. Where are you watching it?

Iimage.jpg

Sorry to hear that nev, hope they fix you proper this time fella

All irrelevant and I can't understand the <deleted> on here.

Gerrard has been a fantastic Premiership player for many years....and for a few of them he was someone who could run a game.....and that's what I will remember him for.

Love a great midfielder who can run it box to box and score too....simply brilliant talent that is.

I don't doubt his talent and I do agree he's a great. I can't believe Liverpool are letting him go and I'm far from certain he won't be back and playing for Liverpool. It may be under a different manager, but I think he'll be back.

Iimage.jpg

Sorry to hear that nev, hope they fix you proper this time fella

Thanks mate!!

Gerrard has been a fantastic Premiership player for many years....and for a few of them he was someone who could run a game.....and that's what I will remember him for.

Love a great midfielder who can run it box to box and score too....simply brilliant talent that is.

I don't doubt his talent and I do agree he's a great. I can't believe Liverpool are letting him go and I'm far from certain he won't be back and playing for Liverpool. It may be under a different manager, but I think he'll be back.

He turns 35 in 2 weeks,so after just a season in the MLS he'll be 36 ,do you seriously think Liverpool would have him back as a player?

His legs and engine have gone, for top level premier league football anyway, and he knows it.

He said himself he knows he's only going to be a bit part player in the premiership, which is why he's going to America where the football is crap.

He turns 35 in 2 weeks,so after just a season in the MLS he'll be 36 ,do you seriously think Liverpool would have him back as a player?

You're assuming he'll stay in LA for a full season. Lampard still looks the business and he's got 2 years on Gerrard. I could see him directing things from deeper with Can taking his old position. We'll see, won't we.