Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^trolling prick

Calm yourself down man. They just mentioned it in the lead in to the game.

But since you bring it up, sorry if you're all glum because your talismanic, but past-it skipper is leaving, and you're now officially rubbish.

thumbsup.gif

crying-baby.jpg

Edited by Chicog

^trolling prick

Calm yourself down man. They just mentioned it in the lead in to the game.

But since you bring it up, sorry if you're all glum because your talismanic, but past-it skipper is leaving, and you're now officially rubbish.

thumbsup.gif

crying-baby.jpg

I wish I had your ability to rub me up the wrong way ....bw555555555 ....Nob'edclap2.gif

^Why do you give a sh1t? ...Tell me again what team you support?

Bolton Wanderers & bloody proud of it, Kurt, but I enjoy watching football at the higher level as well. I don't want to see the Premiership turned into a 3 ring circus with Man Utd, Man City & Chelsea taking turns to win it. I'd like to see others putting up a good fight and playing good stuff into the bargain; Liverpool included, if they can manage to get round to it. I do hope you aren't one of those big club fans who patronise anyone who support a lesser team. If you think you've got it tough because you haven't qualified for the Champions League, spare a thought for those of us who think winning the Sherpa Vans Trophy was a massive achievement. Up the Whites!

• Like 1

^Why do you give a sh1t? ...Tell me again what team you support?

Bolton Wanderers & bloody proud of it, Kurt, but I enjoy watching football at the higher level as well. I don't want to see the Premiership turned into a 3 ring circus with Man Utd, Man City & Chelsea taking turns to win it. I'd like to see others putting up a good fight and playing good stuff into the bargain; Liverpool included, if they can manage to get round to it. I do hope you aren't one of those big club fans who patronise anyone who support a lesser team. If you think you've got it tough because you haven't qualified for the Champions League, spare a thought for those of us who think winning the Sherpa Vans Trophy was a massive achievement. Up the Whites!

Got as far as Bolton.

Open a thread about that shower of <deleted> then & jerk off there instead of leaving your soggy tissues allover our thread. Tara xxx

• Like 1

Yuk - 2 pages of unpleasantness. Today is supposed to be a celebration of a great player. Give it a rest.

Soi dogs ,pack mentality,each and everyone sniffing <deleted> & pishing up the wrong lampost ...All the lamposts are marked & we are Liverpool us scousers bite back. biggrin.png

That is pathetic. If anyone can see anything remotely humorous there please point it out.

Presumably he has just had too much ale.

H and kurtramsbottom in comparison are true gents.

• Like 1

^ To be honest LS, I don't think we played that well even then....a good run of fixtures helped but I didn't see any real confidence or good performances from the players during that time (Couts and Migs being the exceptions). The fact that I include Migs gives an idea as to how we performed as a team.

For me, this season has been a write off from beginning to end. This summer is gonna be a very important one with regard to buying players as most of the better kids are still a year away from the 1st XI.

Finally.....good to see the owners there yesterday.....not!!!!sad.png .

Edited by wilai

That is pathetic. If anyone can see anything remotely humorous there please point it out.

Presumably he has just had too much ale.

H and kurtramsbottom in comparison are true gents.

I don't even remember posting that, apologies rott