Enraged Ex-Convict Terrorizes Karaoke Bar Workers

Rimmer

Enraged Ex-Convict Terrorizes Karaoke Bar Workers

pdn249.jpg

A 26-year-old man was arrested for firing guns to scare workers at a Jomtien karaoke bar. He was mad because his friends had disappeared to let him pay the liquor tab. The suspect had been convicted of murder and theft as a teen, but served only a light prison sentence because of his age.

PATTAYA – April 23, 2013 [PDN]; at 6 a.m. a report of a drunken customer in a karaoke shop firing his guns to threaten employees was received by Pol. Capt. Seksak Arthornkijjawat, Deputy Inspector, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province.

The incident occurred in a karaoke shop in Rompho market near The Park hotel,

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/24/enraged-ex-convict-terrorizes-karaoke-bar-workers/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-04-25

The police charged him with accusations of having guns and bullets in his possession without permission, taking the guns to the town, village or public place without permission, and using the guns to shoot without permission.

<deleted>?!? What about endangering the lives of others?

So your friends stick you with the bill so I guess scaring the help is the solution to that problem? Did he even consider getting the money from his friends, at gun point even?

Edited by vijer

The police charged him with accusations of having guns and bullets in his possession without permission, taking the guns to the town, village or public place without permission, and using the guns to shoot without permission.

<deleted>?!? What about endangering the lives of others?

So your friends stick you with the bill so I guess scaring the help is the solution to that problem? Did he even consider getting the money from his friends, at gun point even?

Did he even consider going out WITHOUT a firearm ???? Jomtien is not the wild west......... or is it ?

Guns, alcohol, great mix here in Thailand. Lucky no one was sitting down to dinner or there'd be some dead people around.

You often go to a Thai Karaoke bar for dinner ?

Shame. You didn't quite get the sarcasm in my post. I'll let others enlighten you.

Guns, alcohol, great mix here in Thailand. Lucky no one was sitting down to dinner or there'd be some dead people around.

You often go to a Thai Karaoke bar for dinner ?

Sure, to dine at the "Y"!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Being slightly overweight, I'd love to have this T-shirt with the inscription ที่กูอ้วน เพราะกูมีอันจะกิน (meaning 'I'm fat coz I have stuff to eat') visible in the photo. tongue.png

hope he gets a very long sentence ...people joking about this but could have been deadly .....too many dopes about ...lock him up and throw away the key ...and do gooders pity u werent in the area .....

Thai Karaoke bar is not a place that I would be found at, but I hear they sell good food...............................

Being slightly overweight, I'd love to have this T-shirt with the inscription ที่กูอ้วน เพราะกูมีอันจะกิน (meaning 'I'm fat coz I have stuff to eat') visible in the photo. tongue.png

Gotta love the use of, goo.