I-Mobile Iq4

guzzi850m2

I just bought this model to 8490 bath so the same price as the IQ6 & 6A models (she gave me a free 16GB mine SD card on top, thanks for that).

I was in the i-mobile shop in Lotus North Pattaya to buy a IQ6A and the nice lady selling them then pointed out this new IQ4 model that is identical to the 6's in all specs. expect that the front facing camera now is 3M pixel and the network/3G more flexible.

The Network is: GSM900/1800 MHz

3G: HSDPA 7.2Mbps /HSUPA 5.75Mbps

850/900/2100MHz

Just played around with the phone now and downloaded my favorite apps and I must say that I like it very much, it's very identical to operate as my old Samsung Note1 but doesn't fell as bulky and heavy.

If it doesn't brake down within a year, it's a steal for the money.

Thanks for the heads up as I'm just about to buy an i-Mobile after reading reviews on this forum.

Still not sure which model to buy yet so thanks again as a few weeks ago my heart was set on a Samsung.

Shop around in MBK and you can get this phone for 7300 baht. Took me about 15 minutes. Trick is to find the outlet that sells them at wholesale price. You can tell by the fact that most customers are buying 10,20 phones at a time. Of course don't expect the staff to waste any time trying to sell you one unit, but if you already know what you want to buy, you can save a lot. iQ6 they also sell for 7300.