Thailand To Adopt Western Crappers.

klubex99

The wife was just reading a Thai news website and commented on a story that is close to my heart considering that I am always moaning about the Thai (and other country's) reluctance to move away from the 'squat pots'.

Apparently a new law has been passed that gives all Thai businesses 120 days to convert to the western style sit down dunnies.

At last I can use the PTT bogs on those long drives down south.

As long as they keep the bum guns, and at the right pressure, I'm a happy camper.

T

Agree. Keep them at the pressure which is enough to squirt the water deep enough to give oneself a nice enema. Never felt so clean, it's great!

As long as they keep the bum guns, and at the right pressure, I'm a happy camper.

T

Agree. Keep them at the pressure which is enough to squirt the water deep enough to give oneself a nice enema. Never felt so clean, it's great!

I miss the butt blasters when I am in the UK.

Maybe the west need to adopt these from the Asians.... a perfect compromise.

T

Indeed. As I've said before: I use them for both work and play.

T

• Like 1

Never used a hole in the floor crapper.

I alway have a fear of toppling over.

When I was in KL in1994 we stayed in a backpackers with a hole in the floor crapper, I had to make a mission to find a western toilet and it was urgent. Finally found one in. A KFC and all was soothed!

T

Thakkar- You won't be a happy camper, you will be a happy crapper.

Edited by kennedy