Same-Sex Union Bill No Cause For Celebration

Lite Beer

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given Thailand's reluctance to accept research and evidential proof (as is) in general and much more so when this research and evidential proof comes not from within Thailand, you can imagine how what follows will be taken once it is plagiarized and then seasoned which a large pinch of 'Thainess'. I think that most if not all agree that 'Thainess' has nothing to do with function yet it is wedged into something resulting in either poor functionality or no functionality.

A new video by US anti-gay Christian organisation Faith 2 Action, claims that homosexuality is “more dangerous” than smoking, and attempts to parody a pro-LGBT children’s book, by suggesting that accepting same-sex parents is the same as encouraging children to smoke.

[...]

“Homosexual behavior is up to three times more dangerous than smoking,” claims the video, “We don’t promote smoking in the schools, so why would we promote something even more dangerous.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/05/02/video-anti-gay-group-homosexuality-is-three-times-more-dangerous-than-smoking/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Pinknews+%28Pink+News%29

Please note that I refer to those that govern the country and not in any way the Thai population in general.

Edited by notmyself

I'm sorry but the gay world does not wait with baited breath on US pronouncements about homosexuality and gay marriage. We prefer to look towards beacons of civilisation like Denmark, the Netherlands or Argentina smile.png

I'm sorry but the gay world does not wait with baited breath on US pronouncements about homosexuality and gay marriage. We prefer to look towards beacons of civilisation like Denmark, the Netherlands or Argentina smile.png

I'm sure those who govern Thailand don't give two hoots whether the 'gay world' is willing to wait or not to be perfectly honest. Any change will be because they have no other choice and this will not be fueled by countries such as Denmark or the Netherlands I am sad to say.

There is no talk of a homosexuality test?

No, there IS talk of a homosexuality test according to the article in the OP.

As yet, nobody has presented any news source saying this report from the Nation about homosexuality tests is not true. Assuming then there is some truth to it, we are still waiting for more DETAILS on exactly what they mean.

I've seen the writing on the wall, and at this moment am developing the LGBT-200 prototype, which can detect homosexuality up to a maximum distance on 1000 meters. I plan to offer it to the government for the low, low price of 100,000 baht per unit.

• Like 2