Airsoft Club And Events

We are having some positive responses to our Airsoft meetings and Events wink.png

Currently the teams that have setup are in:

Pattaya

Kanchanaburi

Hat Yai

Bangkok

(I will update the list as we get more teams started around Thailand)

• Pattaya had their first meeting and practice session last Sunday 29 April 2013
  • Kanchanaburi from what we hear is starting to get team members in thumbsup.gif
  • Hat Yai has a full team and is now just listing

Please PM me if you are interested in Joining a team or simply knowing more about Airsoft. (You will be surprised at how many Thai guys and gals play it)

For some of us, its a chance to get out and play a team sport. Im sure football, billiards and bridge takes some peoples fancy, but for some of us, simulated combat, much like PaintBall is what we enjoy. Personally, I used to race motocross in my younger days... Im too old for that now and its way to expensive... Airsoft filled the sport gap for me.

It is very similar to PaintBall, except there is no paint involved and the plastic pellets are 6mm in diameter.

You will know when you are hit... and because its played on the honor system, you call your shots and walk off the field or to a designated SAFE spot to sit it out or respawn as per the games rules for that day. (Thats just one of the many styles of Airsoft that teams can play)

Protective eye-wear is compulsory.

Face protection, long sleeves, long pants or boots are up to you.

You can dress in full SWAT gear if you like, as it doesn't matter and more than likely others have similar gear, such as desert camo and so on...

Afterwards, a few of us will go and have a few beers or some food and discuss the days fun and perhaps argue about tactics for the next round smile.png

Its a lot of fun, some kilos are shed, cardio gets a workout and you will meet new people, from bankers, to the local Thai cabinet maker guy. It has no racial or status barriers and its JUST A GREAT DAY!

Please if you are against Airsoft/Paintball/Milsim etc, please dont post here. This post is about Airsoft and the enjoyment of it, not political views etc... Please respect that thumbsup.gif

Some of the new Pattaya Team Members who joined up on Saturday and played on Sunday wai2.gif

post-112119-0-85036800-1367257389_thumb. post-112119-0-51260500-1367258988_thumb.

Edited by thhMan
  • Like 1

Pattaya Airsoft Club Day

We are having our second Airsoft practice match on Sunday the 5th May...

We found out that you cannot rent out guns there, so if you dont have an Airsoft gun, you are more than welcome to look and I am sure, one of our team members wouldnt mind you trying out some gameplay with their equipment.

Today (Tuesday), the team went down and purchased some vests and safety equipment at a second hand military shop. That shop is located on the left hand side in between Jomtien and Bang Saray on Sukhumvit. You cant miss it as it has 2 giant soldier statues and some old military planes in the yard. Its run by a Thai family and it has lots of camo clothing, boots, gloves and vests.

The game on Sunday will be played at the CAT Sports Club, located on 3rd road, near the Ducati Shop. https://www.facebook...171413546210747

It costs 100 THB to play on the field, if you do wish to play.

Its a lot of fun and we hope to see you there.

Im kind of vaguely interested in this and have been for a while, the thing is right now its so damn hot sad.png

Im kind of vaguely interested in this and have been for a while, the thing is right now its so damn hot sad.png

Hi mate...

It is damn hot...

While playing, the adrenalin takes over and its general fitness which rears its head... (at least for me)

We do play for short stints, take a break and drink water, then back out when we are ready...

Since our first gameplay last weekend, we have all been in contact with each other (we were all strangers at that point), had a BBQ as a group on Thursday and waiting for Sunday to roll around again.

Some of us are ordering our first Airsoft guns and others are now modifying them for aesthetic or performance improvements.

Over the course of time, our gameplay will venture from CAT Sports club to abandoned villages and some jungle games.

As new teams pop up around Thailand, we will also challenge them, so in the meantime, its practice and improve our fitness. I personally have a few kilos to shed and be as fit as I was when I first arrived in Thailand.

Overall, the members are a great bunch of guys from all over the world and enjoying something that is not a mainstream sport (yet) ....

Its May 5th... 12:20pm.... practice starts at 3pm....

Shredded gears...!
Motor has too much grunt...
New gears in.. shimmed perfectly.... popping fuses....
2 and a bit hours to go... 2 guns stripped.. both have issues....
Batteries on charge....

Will I make it with a working gun?????

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...