Linoleum Or Vinyl Tile

bjohn34

Any place in Chiang Mai with a good selection of linoleum or vinyl tile flooring?

I look at Global House and they had nothing. Home Pro has a limited selection. Any other sources?

thanks

Edited by bjohn34

I was also looking for vinyl tile some time ago, and found the selection to be very limited. You may try Thai Wad Sadu or any other building centres as well, but don't expect much.

Don't know the name of the place but,

At the Children's prison junction (near the old Carrefour) on Superhighway towards Suthep.

On the left hand side there are a number of builders merchants including one that has vinyl tiles, mostly had to be ordered and not that cheap.

Can't be much more help as it was a while back that I last bought some tiles - we wanted them in a lift where ceramic tiles are too heavy.

there is a factory in Lamphun that makes wood look vinyl. I've seen some of their badminton courts, and they looked great. I'll dig a little bit and see if I can get more specifics for you. BTW, vinyl tile (peel and stick) is about as cheap looking as it gets.

'Its the wife that wants it.....like her man, she heard if its laid properly you can walk on it for years.' You heard wrong as did your crouching admirers.

'Laid properly or not' wink.png , you can walk on it - on what's left that is, especially in the high household traffic areas.

Self-adhesive pull-aways leave it tacky in looks too.

Mind you it's your wife's money, after all....coffee1.gif