Bangkok Gardens Condos/apartments: Pros And Cons?

I'm interested in hearing from people with experience or knowledge of Bangkok Gardens condo on soi 24, Narathiwas.

If you have rented or owned there, please share your insights on any aspects such as whether or not this condo is well run, on security, noise, cleanliness etc. I think it's quite old so I am not sure if it is a good investment.

I lived there about 12 years ago. At that time it was clean. parking was good with good security. They had parties for the residents I think it was once a month or every other month something like that. Parties were not great some snacks but it was nice to meet your neighbors. I liked that area. Plenty of places to eat and easy to get around. Again that was 12 years ago so allot has changed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I rented a service apartment there 10 years ago. It's a good enough property, but not "top drawer". That said, I was new to Thailand and did not know the alternatives then. Good swimming pools and gym facilities. It may have been revamped in the interim. As to being a "good investment", I think there is no such thing in the secondary market here.