Whats Better For A Nouva Tubed Or Tubless

If you have aluminum mag wheels you can use tubeless tires generally, if you have spoked rims you must use tubed tires. This is generally the only difference as to why the tires are different, neither really protect you any better than the other from flats unless you add something inside the tire as you suggested sealne. If you want to use the sealne I suggest tube tires, keeps the inside of the actual tire and rim clean and if you get a puncture the liner and inside of tire help the sealer make a better bond to seal the puncture.

Tubeless tyres when punctured have a much slower rate of deflation than tubed. If a tubed tyre gets a pinhole puncture the air escapes pretty quickly and from my own experience of using tyre sealant it is much more effective at sealing a puncture in tubeless tyres. If a tubeless tyre picks up a nail the tyre won't deflate rapidly like a tubed tyre will. Fixing a tubeless tyre at the roadside is much simpler than a tubed tyre as you don't need to remove the wheel and tyre, and when I had a puncture on my ER6N in the middle of nowhere I fixed it in no time, whereas if the tyre had been tubed I'd have been stranded. Tubed tyres run hotter because of friction between inner tube and tyre and are prone to pinch flats when tyre pressure is too low. Sidewalls on tubeless tyres are stronger than non tubeless. Check with a tyre shop to see if your cast wheels are suitable for tubeless as not all are. Some spoked wheels are suitable for tubeless tyres but the spokes are mounted on the outside of the rim and these wheels are generally expensive and limited to large adventure style bikes.